Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New V Magazine Image

Gam

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

cant wait for the fashion credits: 

Lady gaga is wearing custom farm couture by a local farmer with rings by *insert brand* and bracelets by *insert brand* :poot: @ARTPOPthatbooty

:air: correct

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
2 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

You guys understand what she's trying to say, right?

CrazyGa is coming OUT (of the box). :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

I doubt she had much say in the “vibe” of the shoot. But I hope so!

DpHitch1992

This is has got to be a sign of what's to come surely! I'm loving it either way 

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

The more i look at this series the more I don’t get it. Is she meant to be a doll, unboxed? Is she a warrior? What does the photo have anything to do with “Enigma”? Why the blatant orientalism in one image with no reason or explanation, and completely different looks for the other images? 

The thing that i dislike most about the photos is how unrecognisable she is. She’s always been a chameleon but at the same time distinctly Gaga. This could be a generic model. 

Orientalism? Where? 

doppelganger
23 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Orientalism? Where? 

The margiela image. I have no issue with it though, and Galliano is famously known for his oriental references. The makeup and styling for me at least suggests a kabuki and shogun ideas (tastefully done not like uhm... katy perry). Interesting too how she appears to be a precious doll with no expression being unwrapped from a carton.  

It’s by far my fav of the set, but I don’t understand how it relates to the other images particularly the Versace image. 

Where the Grace Coddington/Annie Liebowitz set with Gaga is superior is that it clearly tells a coherent story despite wearing clothes by different brands and of different styles. This set has the makings of something great, but I just don’t feel connected to the images. Too many ideas, perhaps. 

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, ARPiT said:

She has.....6 rings on! :udidnt:

LG6 !!!!!

Or... 7 rings shade!!!!! Like one position above 7 rings!!!! (lol reach i know)

TimisaMonster

Yes Queen Mother of the Sith...she has no fear holding lightsabers by the beams!!!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

The margiela image. I have no issue with it though, and Galliano is famously known for his oriental references. The makeup and styling for me at least suggests a kabuki and shogun ideas (tastefully done not like uhm... katy perry). Interesting too how she appears to be a precious doll with no expression being unwrapped from a carton.  

It’s by far my fav of the set, but I don’t understand how it relates to the other images particularly the Versace image. 

Where the Grace Coddington/Annie Liebowitz set with Gaga is superior is that it clearly tells a coherent story despite wearing clothes by different brands and of different styles. This set has the makings of something great, but I just don’t feel connected to the images. Too many ideas, perhaps. 

Inb4 Grace Jones sabotaged this shoot by distracting Jean Paul :gaycat:

1 hour ago, XanderC said:

I’m not into bush but I can make an exception for Gaga.

There is a picture of her naked with her unshaved vagina. 

2 hours ago, pascualgenis said:

IS SHE TEASING THE AURA CONTINUATION?

What do you mean by this? :udidnt:
Im out of the loop :nooo:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
22 minutes ago, Gam said:

What do you mean by this? :udidnt:
Im out of the loop :nooo:

I mean it's ok that she has done a show based on a character from ARTPOP, but now she channeling the aura vibes with this you know?? like maybe DO YOU WANNA SEE ME NAKED LOVER? was just like ok here you have the most human and natural part from me. and now will be the BEHIND THE AURA and she will show us her aura.

xoxo

Archived