Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga song do you relate to the most?

shame

Featured Posts

shame
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Bad Romance because I always love so hard and carelessly and I’m always looking for strong and deep connections. This “i-want-you-so-bad-it-hurts” vibe :wtf:

Just Another Day because I have to cope with feelings of loneliness, insecurity and sadness on a daily basis and I try my best to be kind and caring for myself! And to stay hopeful and positive :sara:

I love this song! one of my favs off Joanne. Stay strong sis. Hope one day those burdens go away and you won't have to cope with all that anymore :hug:

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Before I Cry cause I'm emotional and needy lmao

Marry The Night cause it's all about accepting and loving all of yourself through and through, even the bad, the darkness, and the flaws. 

Finally, Million Reasons cause it's about having every reason to give up n let go, but needing just that one good thing or reason to keep you here and trying.. 

shame
9 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Before I Cry cause I'm emotional and needy lmao

Marry The Night cause it's all about accepting and loving all of yourself through and through, even the bad, the darkness, and the flaws. 

Finally, Million Reasons cause it's about having every reason to give up n let go, but needing just that one good thing or reason to keep you here and trying.. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11759294

angels forever, forever angels

Monster Hair

Hair because it always makes me feel strong and proud of who i am, this song (and Born This Way) made me a monster! :pawsup:

Love game. Reason obvious. Oh and Dance In the Dark. Insecurities, self image, etc. 

Fresco
23 hours ago, dynamite said:

Applause 

Reveal hidden contents

Except nobody cheers for me 

Reveal hidden contents

:awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

:(

:applause: Pokemon Go was really fun until people started cheating and they took the footprint meter away.

ShayCristoforo

Born This way because newsflash im gay out here

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• 2 months later...
Isidro Guevara

Dance In The Dark

Marry The Night

Sexxx Dreams 

Poker Face

Paparazzi 

Venus

:pray:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Archived