💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga for V Magazine #118

053Timo

Featured Posts

Miel

I love these photos. They're "CrazyGa" and "AvantGardeGa" without feeling like she's retreating in old material.

It feels fresh and new.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

That said, I thought there was going to be an actual interview lkdjlksdalksjdjsd

TAIPEI
2 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong? But is she wearing a Native American head piece? I hope I’m wrong. 

honestly i really think that head piece does looks like from taiwanese opera that used to wore...:shocked:

mu3.jpg

also her makeup is kinda like from peking opera.

experience-beijing-opera-private-makeup-

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Petrichor
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

That said, I thought there was going to be an actual interview lkdjlksdalksjdjsd

I believe there is. I don't think the posted article is the main feature. I think they're hiding something.

Glittertinks

I love these pics, I hope they will release more of that photoshoot :nooo:

Miel
2 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

I believe there is. I don't think the posted article is the main feature. I think they're hiding something.

Hmm. Maybe when the magazine itself is released? Maybe that's just hopeful thinking.

Flippy

I'm honestly not having it. I don't like it but they're still great pics and I'll be buying the magazine :laughga:

I guess I'm just not a fan of the whole looks.... Although I'm enjoying the one where she's in battle mode :shrug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LIKELADYAGAGA
4 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

That doesnt even look like her in the face 

when does it ever

Skabi

of course some people wont recognize her, the photos are taken from a distance with a lot of make up and props on lmao. but if fans are disappointed with this idk if they're actually here for the return of crazyga. this is gaga at her best! avant garde, weird, campy, artsy

Archived