💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga for V Magazine #118

053Timo

Featured Posts

witchcocktor
16 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong? But is she wearing a Native American head piece? I hope I’m wrong. 

I'm sure there are several types of Native American / Tribal headpieces, but this is not one that one can immediately recognize as one.  

With the outfit, this looks more like a showgirl inspired headdress.

a8e531daff7e38b843fd68fabd14c04b.jpg

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole

OSKSJSJJAJAJSJJSJDJDNDNND SHOOOOOKKKK LG6 NEEDS TO BE THIS CONCEPT

Hello Gaga

LilyLark

It's most definitely a showgirl type headpiece that goes along with the pink feathered boa/coat, etc. She's styled as a showgirl. I'm aware of what Aztec/Indigenous headpieces look like, and this ain't it. Furthermore, V wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that in 2019. Shut it down on twitter, if you see people saying that, and point out that she's styled like a showgirl and it's a showgirl type hat, likely inspired by Enigma.

River

OMG it's like a mix of classy, sexy-jazzy and crazyga all at the same time :diane: it's the real Lady and the Gaga

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LilyLark

It almost sounds like there is no article. Wouldn't they be teasing excerpts right off the bat, if there was one? Did she just pose for ten years of Gaga and to maybe promote Enigma.

Reality

Going into this thread I honestly wasn't expecting much, but these photos are incredible!! I absolutely love them!! I hope that we get to see more of the photoshoot! 

🃏🖤👹

LaMaisonGaga
35 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong? But is she wearing a Native American head piece? I hope I’m wrong. 

Some of you are so uneducated it physically hurts.

lamaisongaga.com

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

It is more to cabaret headpiece. You know, VEGAS! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yes, I see the tattoos but it doesn't look like LG. That's a lot of Photoshop. Hope she wanted it to be edited so much, to show her art but hmmm

misunderstood

Can't believe so many can't recognize her lol 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived