news

BBH100: Shallow #1

sampool

Featured Posts

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patrick Garcia

She is a true fenix. Shallow is for this new Gaga what Just Dance was for the old Gaga. Can't wait to see what she will do next. I don't mind if she goes full organic the rest of her career. I just hope we have more upbeat hits instead of just slow/mid tempo ballads.

Blahwhatever22
54 minutes ago, Economy said:

Why did she say mother then? She's not that much older than her is she?

Because she saw Gayle as a mother figure when she didn't have one, Her real mother abandoned her when she was young. Oprah is 65 and Gayle is 64.

Flawless

this is so amazing. we did it kids :vegas:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

and some of the beginning comments were annoying talking about how the era is ending and stuff, like, the era is gonna end when it damn well pleases LOL

Gov Hooka

So amazing. I was always hoping for another one but barely thought it was possible. The era that just keeps on giving

LoveYouLots

Being a fan since ARTPOP, its been honestly so inspirational how Ms. Gaga rose from the ashes by just letting her talent shine.With going through some rough times right now, seeing Gaga's repeak gave me a lot of hope that better times will come. Congratulations Gaga and to all the fans that always saw that light in her that shines so brightly and will never fade away :)

RochestrMonstr
15 minutes ago, boyfromnowhere said:

Why does it still show 7 rings??? someone pls explain

They update the actual chart on Billboard on Thursdays. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived