DziubiDaily

Featured Posts

Smithy
15 minutes ago, Scathach said:

The show looks awful 

A PLL tea

probably wont stop me from watching it though :messga:

Ricardo

PLL is awful in so many ways and this shows looks like a baby between "How to get away with murder" and PLL

ShayCristoforo

Oh I can read your Poker Face, Marlene King. It's a twin cop-out, after years of having no clear script vision :reductive:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Shipper

I love instrumental covers of Gaga's songs.  I have this same music in my phone and i think it's from VSQ or Vitamin String quartet.  Check out their other covers in YouTube! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

High King

PLL was an amazing thriller/mystery for the first season, my heart goes out to anyone who actually endured the rest of the series until the end. 

I gave up after Ezra got shot for no reason, definitely made the right call, wish I quit sooner. As if I was going to endure a series of fake outs and false leads while the writers were busy trying to figure out what story they were even trying to tell and what they wanted to build towards. Spoiler alert: they never did.

littlepotter

i knew they were gonna ****ing ruin the book. sad.

chaeri pls

SharkmanthaC
4 hours ago, Shipper said:

I love instrumental covers of Gaga's songs.  I have this same music in my phone and i think it's from VSQ or Vitamin String quartet.  Check out their other covers in YouTube! 

I was just about to post this as well! It’s on Apple Music. 

she/her/hers

Archived