Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spotify: Shallow campaign under investigation

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

If this hurts Gaga I am going to be so freaking pissed off. 

But honestly, I have been laughing so hard at all of these. It was clearly a joke and I am sure that there weren’t tons of GP people streaming thinking they were getting a Starbucks. I think it stayed pretty much on stan twitter. Ariana fans were doing the same thing too. 

⚯͛

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z

Nothing will happen guys lmaoooooo, "investigate" just means searching for two minutes, and this whole thing doesn't even involve money so….

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

If this hurts Gaga I am going to be so freaking pissed off. 

But honestly, I have been laughing so hard at all of these. It was clearly a joke and I am sure that there weren’t tons of GP people streaming thinking they were getting a Starbucks. I think it stayed pretty much on stan twitter. Ariana fans were doing the same thing too. 

The dumb headlines won't hurt Gaga, but it got written up by Buzzfeed and one of the music magazines.

AgusPop
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

LMFAO I’M DYING

THIS FAN BASE IS RETARDED 

fixed

Y'all need to calm down...People here saying that this will hurt Gaga etc...are the same people who said that those fake Venom reviews will ruin Gaga's chances of getting an Oscar...and guess what happened. Stop overreacting to everything gosh

It's just a joke and I am 100% sure nobody got upset by this

2 minutes ago, LM said:

Y'all need to calm down...People here saying that this will hurt Gaga etc...are the same people who said that those fake Venom reviews will ruin Gaga's chances of getting an Oscar...and guess what happened. Stop overreacting to everything gosh

It's just a joke and I am 100% sure nobody got upset by this

it's not overreacting. this fanbase need to stop abuse others for joking when promote something.

Stop being Fakers

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, boycamp said:

it's not overreacting. this fanbase need to stop abuse others for joking when promote something.

Stop being Fakers

Okay, I agree that the fans need to stop but I don't know why you blame Gaga. Do you blame Bey or Ariana every time their fans act insane? Gaga's barely on social media at all, she basically only uses it to promote work sh*t and she interacts with a fan like every six months. She's "not" letting people do anything. And while it is stupid and dumb, it isn't abuse. The Ed Sheeran thing was abuse.

I doubt Gaga is even aware of this dumb scam.

Awakened M

Really? After I finished watching ASIB with my bf and our bestie for the very first time? Disgracefully embarrassing. We need to stay in school, finish it, get a career, and behave.:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

30 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Okay, I agree that the fans need to stop but I don't know why you blame Gaga. Do you blame Bey or Ariana every time their fans act insane? Gaga's barely on social media at all, she basically only uses it to promote work sh*t and she interacts with a fan like every six months. She's "not" letting people do anything. And while it is stupid and dumb, it isn't abuse. The Ed Sheeran thing was abuse.

I doubt Gaga is even aware of this dumb scam.

thats why she need to speak. if she aware but silent. she just let this happen.

J e s s e
6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Sis, this fanbase is gonna be the one that looks embarrassing because of stuff like this. 

Oh honey, that ship has sailed :fan:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

If Shallow loses its #1 I swear to God

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phaye Monster

Name a more iconic fanbase, I’ll wait

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

MaryJaneHolland

i hope shallow loses the #1 spot so these try hard twitter monstrosities look like boo boo the fools

Archived