• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor
4 hours ago, FABian said:

Just check animals

Woo

*checks animals*

'' An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are of males. They steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs. The males spent time in each other's society, guarded the common territory, performed greeting ceremonies before each other, and (in the reproductive period) pre-marital rituals, and if one of the birds tried to sit on the other, an intense fight began. More of their cygnets survive to adulthood than those of different-sex pairs, possibly due to their superior ability to defend large portions of land. The same reasoning has been applied to male flamingo pairs raising chicks. ''

12 hours ago, Didymus said:

Go check 'em, yes. Same-sex sexual behavior, same-sex relationships and same-sex parenting are perfectly normal phenomena for mammals on the higher end of the evolution scheme. In fact, talking about your "balance", it's been shown that same-sex parenting kicks in intuitively among multiple species of higher developed mammals to make sure that there is no overbearing amount of newborns, to ensure the stability of the social group. So the joke's on you. Unregulated heterosexual behavior undermines the stability and survival chances of a group.

There's been hundreds of studies about these subjects, incl. about how gender is most definitely fluid and not strictly binary in the animal kingdom. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself before spouting your outdated and scientifically unsupported "common sense".

Unregulated homosexuality undermines the stability?

Since when ? If so how have we survived all these millennia then ? Lmao

Sorry but this is why yall will never get your point across in any platform. Lack of communication. It's like arguing with a child that just wants his way and doesnt care or try to understand about other peoples view points. Borderline narcissism. 

I'd appreciate it if you stopped blatantly bullying me over my beliefs... thank you very much.

Didymus
7 hours ago, FABian said:

Sorry but this is why yall will never get your point across in any platform. Lack of communication. It's like arguing with a child that just wants his way and doesnt care or try to understand about other peoples view points. Borderline narcissism.

And this doesn't apply to you, how?

derpmonster
On 3/2/2019 at 1:58 PM, OMonster said:

He said nothing wrong here at all. 

He made it very clear that same sex couples can raise children - but that these children will also need to have input from the opposite gender. How can anyone argue against that?

He isn't saying that only straight couples can have children. He made it clear that the paternal and maternal love can come from anywhere - from aunties, from uncles, from family friends. 

No one can disagree with this. You think it would be right for a child to be raised with the input of exclusively one gender? Of course it wouldn't. But that doesn't exclude same sex couples from becoming parents - it excludes them from raising their children with /only/ men or /only/ women... which no same sex couple would ever want to do anyway. So I guess it's an odd argument to make - but it isn't offensive or inaccurate, just odd.

There is literally no valid basis for a child needing the parental "input of an opposite gender" - they don't need a parent that's the other gender and so many kids don't. 

Yes it would be fine to have parents of only one gender. There's nothing intrinsically different between genders. 

I expect better of GGD.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
7 hours ago, FABian said:

Unregulated homosexuality undermines the stability?

Since when ? If so how have we survived all these millennia then ? Lmao

I'd appreciate it if you stopped blatantly bullying me over my beliefs... thank you very much.

You didn't even read it right. :toofunny:

Please stop. You're not being bullied. You're simply bringing unsupported archaic beliefs into this and refuse to change even when all your claims have been debunked and you've been shown evidence that same sex parents make great parents. 

There are no "energy forms". 

@Didymus great job. 

derpmonster
On 3/3/2019 at 9:48 AM, kyanewest said:

if breastmilk isn't a necessity then why does it exist?

just like cows have milk for their newborn, nature decided women should have milk for their newborn to help them become strong and grow. im sure this helped a lot of kids back in middle ages... 

very disrespectful to say that

Gurl. 

Do you realize that we have appendices? Why? Ear pinnae that don't move? "why does it exist" is a really bad argument. 

Breast milk is necessary for a child but let's not act like you can't get the same nutrition for a child without it (through formula and substitute). This is just a bad argument against same sex parents. 

derpmonster
On 3/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, misunderstood said:

Good for him for voicing his open, regardless of the time we’re in, or what I believe. I respect him for voicing his views.

This is such an odd strain of thought. :what:

You're not looking at the content. Just the comment itself and if it's different from the general contemporary belief. If it's different, you're saying "wow he's brave." 

Next thing a person will say "murder should be legal" and you'll say "I disagree but brave man :applause:

OMonster
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

There is literally no valid basis for a child needing the parental "input of an opposite gender" - they don't need a parent that's the other gender and so many kids don't. 

Yes it would be fine to have parents of only one gender. There's nothing intrinsically different between genders. 

I expect better of GGD.

I never said parental?

:ladyhaha:

subtext / fantasy

derpmonster
25 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I never said parental?

:ladyhaha:

And so Terry Crews is wrong, a child doesn't need parents of different genders. 

They can have whatever "inputs" you're talking about from elsewhere. 

Makes claimProvides no evidence.

Cool, Terry. First, let's get over the assumption that women are inherently feminine and men are inherently masculine, rather than infinitely emotionally complex organic systems. If men (and women) stopped having attitudes like this, maybe new generations could explore a more well-rounded emotional identity. Also, what are we even talking about here? What exactly are the success metrics when you're evaluating how well a child was raised? What measurably makes a child "nourished"?

Also I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of victims of traditional 2-parent households who would rather their emotionally unstable heterosexual father had not been in the picture.

And last, it's the 21st century bitch. It takes a village to raise a child, not a mom and a dad.

12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Gurl. 

Do you realize that we have appendices? Why? Ear pinnae that don't move? "why does it exist" is a really bad argument. 

Breast milk is necessary for a child but let's not act like you can't get the same nutrition for a child without it (through formula and substitute). This is just a bad argument against same sex parents. 

Delusional :ladyhaha:

Say that to nature (about breast milk not being gay)

On 3/5/2019 at 7:17 AM, derpmonster said:

There's nothing intrinsically different between genders. 

lmao

Archived