💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Terry Crews goes on rant against same-sex parents

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

D0mZDPwUwAAqlsE.jpg

Tweets have been deleted ever since, but he posted a very non-apologetic apology:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

I can't have one straight man that's not problematic can I? :saladga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
Just now, JFK said:

He apologized. That should be enough.

hum he just said it was badly worded, not that he didn't still stand by his opinion that same-sex parenting and single parenting isn't as sucessful as straight parenting.

I mean I don’t completely agree with him but I can see where he’s coming from. His wording is a bit off but I think what he’s trying to say is that  a child being raised by parents of the same gender - not in all cases but definitely some - will most like at some point in their life wonder what it’s like to have a mom and a dad as oppose to having two moms or two dads. What he should have said if he wasn’t gonna just sit and eat his dinner is that it’s a good idea to have someone around of opposite gender to the parents who the child can bond with so they’ll at least know what it’s like to have that other parent. 

Catnikko

well how many kids conceived in a straight relationship are still only left with the mum or dad because they split up? So they won't get both paternal and maternal love 

bullshit way to put his point tbh :air: 

Actual patient

1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

hum he just said it was badly worded, not that he didn't still stand by his opinion that same-sex parenting and single parenting isn't as sucessful as straight parenting.

He didn’t say this tho. You just completely re-worded what he said. 

Luxe Ford

Since "don't know him" I was going to say that what kid doesn't go off on a rant about their parents.

But when I "looked it up" I realised he's way out of age for this ignorant behaviour. Just goes to show that some people will never learn.

Like one of those smart guys said:

I might not agree with what you're saying, but I'll die for my right to flame you on Twitter!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Reality

I don't understand how people can think paternal and maternal "love" is necessary. Besides, I suppose, biological needs (i.e. breastmilk, which then again, isn't a necessity), what makes having one man and one woman raise you so important? What matters is that the parents love the child. There are plenty of dysfunctional heterosexual families out there too. 

🃏🖤👹

joannesrats
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

He said that children of same-sex couples will be malnourished. Idk how you aren't seeing that :laughga:

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, JFK said:

He apologized. That should be enough.

I do not think so. Given that his "apology" wasn't even one.

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

He said that children of same-sex couples will be malnourished. Idk how you aren't seeing that :laughga:

^^

StarstruckIllusion

literally 

what the ****ing **** 

was even the point of tweeting that

if he thinks he was about to get same sex parents to divorce and find wives then he really snapped 

shame

there are plenty of children who do not get a proper or healthy upbringing from straight parents and end up as bad eggs

all you need is a loving and stable family

i do agree that you need role models of both genders though

angels forever, forever angels

This is exactly what I would expect from the face of Old Spice

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived