💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Terry Crews goes on rant against same-sex parents

Supersonic

Featured Posts

brucee

There is not a inch of relevance un what this guy sais. Let us let talk the children. 

hello hello baby.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

So people can't state their opinion that he is wrong?

Lmao, whatever dude.

Yep. They totally can. 

But again, you can kindly disagree with someone and not attack them and their character, on top of harassing them and trying to 'cancel' them for their point of view is WRONG.

Most normal human beings would just disagree and not say  anything. These people obviously just want attention for their fake 'Justice'

Thank you, next

PinkJelly

I completely and utterly disagree. You do not need a traditional Male/Female parenting setting to successfully raise a child I’m sorry.

I am a Trans Woman, and my partner a Bi Male who has a 5 year old Son from a previous relationship. I’ve been in their lives since he was 2 years old and have felt nothing but love and acceptance from them both.

I haven’t ever thought he is going without, if anything I’m hoping our stance on issues such as gender identity can help him grow into a young man who accepts that people are different sometimes.

BOMSHELL

Stop jumping to his defense.

He is shitting on LGBT couples’ rights to constitute a family. He’s saying what every prejudiced person says about this topic, and you are defendind and legitimizing a clearly homophobic statement. I am disgusted by what he said. Apologies do not cover up the slight hint of homophobia that he showed and that some of you showed as well.

Gay people and straight people can both be equally good parents. Advanced countries already recognize this, advanced and progressive judicial systems already recognize this. This is not the time to sit back and clap our hands at every bullshit statement by someone who has no depth to discuss this matter.

@ThatBish Care to enlighten us on what’s so funny about this?

latina twilight

Imagine defending this guy just to go against "snowflakes" or "sjw" or whatever you call it, or saying "it's fine" just because he apologized. Ugh.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

illusionism
17 hours ago, OBEY said:

Is it ? My father died when I was young and I turned out just fine.

Some fathers teach their children to not cry to not talk about their feelings, to man up, etc. Same would go for mothers. Biological parents aren't always the best tbh 

Yes they are. The studies on this are well established. Instead of relying on your personal anecdote you should be evidenced based - and children are better off with their biological mom and dad however many anecdotes you can come up with. Sure, there's times where you can focus on the exception to the rule and bio mom and dad aren't the best. But that's a fallacious way of thinking. It's like saying, "Derek Jeter strikes out tonight". Ok? And yet, Derek Jeter is overwhelmingly not likely to stike out and has one of the best averages in all of baseball. Bio mom and dad are like the Derek Jeter of parenting, which doesn't mean you can't do ok otherwise but it's most likely to be the best scenario based on the evidence.

86-OUT

OBEY
Just now, ezjo said:

Yes they are. The studies on this are well established. Instead of relying on your personal anecdote you should be evidenced based - and children are better off with their biological mom and dad however many anecdotes you can come up with. Sure, there's times where you can focus on the exception to the rule and bio mom and dad aren't the best. But that's a fallacious way of thinking. It's like saying, "Derek Jeter strikes out tonight". Ok? And yet, Derek Jeter is overwhelmingly not likely to stike out and has one of the best averages in all of baseball. Bio mom and dad are like the Derek Jeter or parenting, which doesn't mean you can't do ok otherwise but it's most likely to be the best scenario. 

And there's plenty of recent studies that say there's no negative impact with same-sex parenting. 

We'll have to agree to disagree. 

uo111

Even kids with both a mother and father at home do not always get their paternal and maternal love from them. Many times they get neither from their biological parents. But his rhetoric is so easy to read as blatant homophobia because he had to call out same-sex couples, as though children raised by same sex couples do not have multiple avenues for maternal and paternal love.

AND, masculine and feminine love are not the only sources of love a child needs. The focus on that is just to make gay people feel bad about what they can or can't provide their children. Terry clearly tries, but he needs to try harder.

Antoni

As someone raised by a single mother with no male role models or mentors or father figures, I see where he is coming from and I agree with him. HOWEVER, I think a child raised by a single mom or a single dad or a same-sex couple is better off than a child raised by a man and woman where one of the parents is abusive, detached, or otherwise toxic.

My name isn't Timmers

20 hours ago, M Monstre said:

breastmilk, which then again, isn't a necessity

if breastmilk isn't a necessity then why does it exist?

just like cows have milk for their newborn, nature decided women should have milk for their newborn to help them become strong and grow. im sure this helped a lot of kids back in middle ages... 

very disrespectful to say that

BOMSHELL
49 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

if breastmilk isn't a necessity then why does it exist?

just like cows have milk for their newborn, nature decided women should have milk for their newborn to help them become strong and grow. im sure this helped a lot of kids back in middle ages... 

very disrespectful to say that

Maybe the user meant formula that exists nowadays to substitute the breastmilk.

BOMSHELL
4 hours ago, NightOwner said:

Imagine defending this guy just to go against "snowflakes" or "sjw" or whatever you call it, or saying "it's fine" just because he apologized. Ugh.

Imagine being part of the lgbt community and legitimizing this behavior when we struggle to get the most basic civil rights recognized :triggered:

BOMSHELL
19 hours ago, OBEY said:

Just admit you think gay parents are inept already, stop beating around the bush, Terry

Leblanc
5 hours ago, Anitta said:

Stop jumping to his defense.

He is shitting on LGBT couples’ rights to constitute a family. He’s saying what every prejudiced person says about this topic, and you are defendind and legitimizing a clearly homophobic statement. I am disgusted by what he said. Apologies do not cover up the slight hint of homophobia that he showed and that some of you showed as well.

Gay people and straight people can both be equally good parents. Advanced countries already recognize this, advanced and progressive judicial systems already recognize this. This is not the time to sit back and clap our hands at every bullshit statement by someone who has no depth to discuss this matter.

@ThatBish Care to enlighten us on what’s so funny about this?

I just find it funny how you are seriously gunning for blood with your comment.

I don't think he said anything that is homophobic. I think you are way out of line to throw around that word so loosely. Do I agree with what he said? No. Do I understand what where he was coming from? Yes as misinformed as it was.

I just think these kinds of attitudes are what help perpetuate divisiveness. You are making no attempt at truly changing his point of view and therefore directly diffusing the situation. Instead of seeing an opportunity to understand his point of view as to therefore be able to debate and discuss it sensibly to bring about positivity and better someones beliefs that may impact something important, you chose to attack and blow his comments out of proportion which in my opinion only makes the situation worse.

I don't excuse what he said and I don't to you either. In my opinion I believe the right thing for either of you to do is be sensible and open to a complete other point of view as that is a better way to change it.

For example, my mother and several other older people in the UK hold somewhat racist views (and in my mother's case homophobic too) that some people would love to gather a pitchfork mob against. But I would hate to see her attacked for it. And that doesn't create change. The two years of having a shouting match with her over my sexuality never changed her beliefs, it was when I matured and listened to such a conflicting POV to my own that we really made progress. 

Rant over, thanks for @ing me though, it was good to get this off my chest.

I always let the good ones go

DemeLarell
18 hours ago, Antichrist said:

i think most people don't 'allow' others to have more opinions than just one. does that make sense?

i'm gay myself, and i agree completely with everything he said. and whether the child is has 2 same-sex parents, 1 single parent, or whichever the case, THE CHILD CAN TURN OUT FINE, it literally depends on the person. but of course, both genders & their 'perspectives' (sorry if this is the wrong expression) can do no harm, AS LONG AS THE PERSON IS A DECENT HUMAN BEING.

Thank you! I agree with you. 

Side note: one thing I learned from this thread is that there is a lot of parental resentment going on. I also noticed that most of GGD sees what they want and victimizes themselves. Live life. Have fun.  We have to find a balance between fighting for right and also living our lives to the fullest. 

Archived