💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Starbucks: We're investigating to see who created #Shallowbucks offer

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Varys
8 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im not a starbucks employee im just a fellow ggd user wanting to know who started this starbucks mess also we say tea al the time here so i dont know why saying spill the tea makes you think i am a starbucks employee good night😁

Idk if your comment is serious but @FATCAT obv made a joke :laughga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Okay, so one bad promotion, nearly seven years ago, doesn't excuse this LM from taking a joke way too far.

it's not only about joke. it's about responsibility with the joke.

Gaga let her fans doing crazy things to promote something since ARTPOP. She must speak to stop this craziness. It will happen again when she release something in the future.

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, boycamp said:

it's not only about joke. it's about responsibility with the joke.

Gaga let her fans doing crazy things to promote something since ARTPOP. She must speak to stop this craziness. It will happen again when she release something in the future.

She's very likely not even aware. And even if she was, which I doubt, why do you blame her for their actions by saying "let?" How is she supposed to control the crazies, whom she might not even be aware of. She wasn't even aware of the Ed Sheerhan thing for a while.

She doesn't even interact with the fans except for one comment about a tattoo and stays off social media most of the time.

Is Bey responsible for the Hive acting insane every few months?

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

She's very likely not even aware. And even if she was, which I doubt, why do you blame her for their actions by saying "let?" How is she supposed to control the crazies, whom she might not even be aware of. She wasn't even aware of the Ed Sheerhan thing for a while.

She doesn't even interact with the fans except for one comment about a tattoo and stays off social media most of the time.

Is Bey responsible for the Hive acting insane every few months?

Yes. gaga ever said she see herself in her fans eyes. her fans are part of her image.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, boycamp said:

Yes. gaga ever said she see herself in her fans eyes. her fans are part of her image.

I think that's putting an insane amount of responsibility on someone who clearly isn't even on social media much at all. Do you honestly think Gaga has a clue about Shallowbucks? Being "aware" of fans doesn't mean she is tracking their every move.

Of course fans are part of every star's image, but they aren't responsible for them acting like nutcases. Do you want Bey to speak out everytime the Hive does something dumb as sh*t?

We both agree that it's dumb as h*ll. I just don't see how you can somehow find a way to blame Gaga for Shallowbucks.

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, boycamp said:

They've stopped scamming people tho, so at least the crazies quit. The other fans called out the fans who were pulling tricks and got them to stop for the most part.

15 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I think that's putting an insane amount of responsibility on someone who clearly isn't even on social media much at all. Do you honestly think Gaga has a clue about Shallowbucks? Being "aware" of fans doesn't mean she is tracking their every move.

Of course fans are part of every star's image, but they aren't responsible for them acting like nutcases. Do you want Bey to speak out everytime the Hive does something dumb as sh*t?

We both agree that it's dumb as h*ll. I just don't see how you can somehow find a way to blame Gaga for Shallowbucks.

I blame gaga because she silent when it comes to her project. she not warn her fans for "shallowbuck","perfect illusion fake mom" and "fake venom". but she speak when its other artist like ed sheeran.

that means she left her responsibility when her project happen. and suddenly drag her fans when they did to other artist

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, boycamp said:

I blame gaga because she silent when it comes to her project shallowbuck perfect illusion fake mom and asib vs venom. but she speak when its other artist like ed sheeran.

that means she left her responsibility when her project happen. and suddenly drag her fans when they did to other artist

Because the other stuff is dumb and stupid, but not abusive, and she's probably not even aware of it.  But the Ed Sheeran thing was abusive and she was aware of it, so she spoke out. And it's not "her project shallowbuck"—it was some 18 year old stan, and now you are saying it's "her."

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Because the other stuff is dumb and stupid, but not abusive, and she's probably not even aware of it.  But the Ed Sheeran thing was abusive and she was aware of it, so she spoke out. And it's not "her project shallowbuck"—it was some 18 year old stan, and now you are saying it's "her."

its not her project. but she not speak about what her stan do is worst for promote her project since ARTPOP. its wrong. will never stop if she silent

Defmix100
13 hours ago, JFK said:

Trailer on the radio.

Oh man.

I know they're joking but you do get trailers on radio at least over here

Lona Delery

when i used to work in the marketing department of a big company, we also dealt with fake coupons from time to time and we actually always handed them over to the police :rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Levine
15 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

when i used to work in the marketing department of a big company, we also dealt with fake coupons from time to time and we actually always handed them over to the police :rip:

It's fraud, I don't know why people are saying "this is not seriouss lmaooo".

GagaMyBlood95

They will probably just remove all those pics and posts, they can't really do anything else :air: 

Gagadonna
4 hours ago, Monsterious96 said:

at least we're not the only ones falling :messga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived