Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'A Star Is Born' era was an amazing experience

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Wow. I can't believe that the A Star Is Born era is practically over. The past months have been an amazing ride.

I'm proud to be a fan of Gaga after seeing her nailing her first serious acting role in a movie. All the praise she got, all the awards, especially the Oscar nominations and victory...

There is no one else on this earth that can do that. She's extremely talented and I'm glad more and more people around the world are recognizing her gifts. 

I'm actually kinda sad that this era is almost over now. I'm also kinda jealous. Gaga is bascially living my dream life.

She's been around for so many years and it feels weird, looking back, that so much time has passed by already. 

Honestly, I would have loved to see a live performance of I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way. But I'm happy with what we got. 

This era was an amazing experience and I'm excited to see what she'll do next.

Thank u.

derpmonster

This era was a dream come true for all of us. Naysayers said she'd never have a hit again, that her only recent hit was "forced" (because of Super Bowl) - but the truth is :huntyga: Maroon 5's song didn't go #4 after their performance or Justin Timberlake's. It was because people like her music that she's succeeding. And then Shallow is such an organic hit. Got #5 with no promo. Will get #1 hopefully because of Oscars which don't even have that much of an audience. She is slaying left and right, YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, Amazon.

She will continue to. I'm optimistic.

One thing - you say you're jealous because she's living your dream life. I wouldn't be. She's wonderful but she just broke an engagement (her second!) and while her career is going great, her love life is not. Remember the Fame monster.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LibraOctober98

This has probably been my favorite era (my only other full era I spent on GGD was Joanne and there was sooo much negativity). Asib will live on forever though, so the era isn't truly over!

ARTPOPSTER
3 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

This has probably been my favorite era (my only other full era I spent on GGD was Joanne and there was sooo much negativity). Asib will live on forever though, so the era isn't truly over!

Me too. This was my second full era and it’s nice to see less negativity. :flower:

Davian
24 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I won’t let her finish this era until we get Clover :grr: Lol 

So we will never experience a new era, sadly:toofunny:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

JustAnother
1 minute ago, Davian said:

So we will never experience a new era, sadly:toofunny:

Or she can do that cross era thing she did in 2014. Lady by Day Gaga by night :ally: 

Davian
2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Or she can do that cross era thing she did in 2014. Lady by Day Gaga by night :ally: 

I would be here for it:ally: She kinda does this now with Enigma

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

chipz

Her absolute best era ever, without a doubt. What a great time to be alive when a history is being written.

Reality

This era was really full of nothing but highs. It was short and sweet, but it was absolutely amazing. She deserves all the acclaim and praise that she's getting. A few days ago, I had thought about how the Oscar performance was [practically] going to be the last time we see Gaga and Bradley together, and that actually made me really sad. It wasn't because I'm someone who wants to perpetuate the BradGa romance, but I just liked to see them together. At this point, after months and months and months of them together, they've almost become synonymous. I hope that they can work together in the future again! 

🃏🖤👹

Jaume

Honestly when the first news about ASIB were released I thought it was a bad move, a movie? A soundtrack? I still remember when we were guessing where the soundtrack would debut... #2... #3... top5... soundtracks don't hit the #1 spot... #1for more than one week, shallow #5, in other countries the song went #1 as well as the movie.. triple #1... it's been better than anybody could imagine... 

Let's face it: she said in her Oscar speech: this is hard work, it's discipline; the movie is great and the soundtrack it's amazing, all the songs are incredible and it's such a cohesive album, she put a lot of work, all the awards are more than deserved.

Her career needed something like ASIB... now we will see what happens next, because it's obvious this was for  a film, it's not the kind of music or the way she behaves or she dresses.

Bigmac1162
20 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This era was really full of nothing but highs. It was short and sweet, but it was absolutely amazing. She deserves all the acclaim and praise that she's getting. A few days ago, I had thought about how the Oscar performance was [practically] going to be the last time we see Gaga and Bradley together, and that actually made me really sad. It wasn't because I'm someone who wants to perpetuate the BradGa romance, but I just liked to see them together. At this point, after months and months and months of them together, they've almost become synonymous. I hope that they can work together in the future again! 

Me too!! I also like seeing them together.  Maybe another project down the line. I want to see her do something with someone else now

Grimpsy

Why was? It is still now, until we get Clover and bring home Encore version of the movie

Gagally

I agree with the OP 100%. I will tell you what - it has been extraordinary how, in like a week, Gaga has moved to the front of the GP's consciousness. My friends continue to talk about her (and not just for my sake.) She is Google Trending. The disc jockeys on my local radio station are discussing her. Unreal.

Watch As I Dive In

Doncho

ASIB is everything we wanted a Gaga era to be since pre ARTPOP. Im so happy for her!! I hope her next album can deliver and benefit from the ASIB hype

Archived