πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The OA: Part II Discussion Thread

Logan

Featured Posts

Der Meister

OMFG I just finished season 2... i have no words!! it's just beautiful the meta **** at the end made me drop my jaw! I wanna cry, give me season 3 already!Β 

Β 

Β 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen
On 3/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, Dominic said:

I've not started the second series yet. I was gonna watch it last night but I got too drunk. I'm excited start the 2nd but ngl the trailer took me outta the the OA world so I dunnoΒ 

i personally found the 2nd seasonΒ better than the first, though both are good. the second is slow to start but picks up in a good way.Β 

Shipper

I just finished watching OA2 yesterday.Β  Its ok. Id give it a solid 8. Its weird enough that would keep you interested but you can still be doing something else and can still follow the story.Β 

I like that it isn't as focused with the teenagers as it was with last season and less of those weird habd movements they did.Β  (I found the hand movements very cringey )

The Octopus scene was also very weird straight up from an anime hentai scene.Β  Lol.Β :ladyhaha:

Other than that,Β  I am intrigued and very interested with the next season!Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Dominic

Finished it last night. I prefer S1 but this kept me just as entertained. Not sure I like the whole house/puzzle story though and Old Night was daft but I'll watch the next definitely!Β 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived