Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BBC/MTV: Gaga copies Madonna by flashing butt on stage

Americano

Featured Posts

BAM!

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

:omg: Pure, innocent, sweet church girl Gaga flashing her ass on stage?! I BLAME MADONNA

Guest Moon13

Goodness, is there anything Madonna DIDN'T invent?

Even Madonna is fed up with these comparisons. This type of journalism is so floppy and tacky.

Was Madonna the one who came up with those Illuminati stuff too? :derpga:

but I know that Madonna didn't create fire!! She is not that old, right Geeerrls? :awesome:

ryhanna

Ok, did she really cover Like a Prayer. Because that is my last straw. First the lips, now the fur, but her turning into a classless b---h like Madonna? Nope, not here for that.

Let's all hold hands around a bonfire and stab ourselves.

misanthrope

I think this is just as stupid as the rest of you do. But, saying someone "copied" someone else, doesn't mean the person being "copied" invented the idea. I'm sure I'm not making any sense but whatevs~

I get you. But the point is that you can't accredit something that...common (for lack of a better word) to Madonna. So by saying she copied her thats implying she did something to rip off Madonna's originality. And thats not the case.

So... along with s-x, fashion, gays, music videos, pop music, Italians, Catholicism and life itself, Madonna also invented mooning?

GagaObsession

Are they serious?

You are copying Madonna when you flash a part of your body now?

:smh:

Taylor Monster

I'm showing my ass as I'm typing. Does that mean I'm copying Madonna? :hor:

Pics or I can't be certain if you are copying Madonna :hor:

So... along with s-x, fashion, gays, music videos, pop music, Italians, Catholicism and life itself, Madonna also invented mooning?

Well she is god after all

MetalHausOfJosh

Oh my... really? Because Madonna invented all forms of partial nudity, I can't anymore... :smh:

YLUv5.jpg

Umm her ass is pretty much on display for the entre show so i wouldn't say she flashes it :toofunny:

Was Madonna the one who came up with those Illuminati stuff too?

but I know that Madonna didn't create fire!! She is not that old, right Geeerrls? :awesome:

She really is that old. Madonna was actually the first women on earth. Her real name is "Eve" :derpga:
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

hell0samuel

this is getting ridiculous now. it's beyond funny. is this going to her whole career.

'Gaga wears a red dress, copies Madonnas look'

Urgh, it was funny up until Madonna started doing it on her tour and said the 'i helped her write it comment'

Archived