Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Coopy and Irina being stalked by pappz today

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/g00/tvshowbiz/article-6745685/Bradley-Cooper-Irina-Shayk-step-ex-wife-takes-jab-him.html?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8%3d&i10c.dv=14

The Daily Mail has the dishwater for making our tea with today, girls. 

Bradley and his baby mama were seen driving his Rover 'round LA, looking completely and absolutely.... normal? But they weren't beaming and putting on a publicity show like Gaga on the water taxi, so of course the rag assumes they are completely on the rocks and depressed and everything is over :selena:

What do you guys think about the way the media will probably be treating Bradley and Gaga for the next weeks/months?

Do you think Gaga will totally escape the paparazzi in Malibu, or will we be getting some weird telescopic lens shots of her too?

Will this media treatment result in too much stress on Bradley and Irina's relationship?

Do you think Carino saw this media sh*tstorm incoming and that was part of the reason for the breakup?

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

VoldeLorde2
9 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

But they weren't beaming and putting on a publicity show like Gaga on the water taxi,

I didn't see this:oprah:

VoldeLorde2
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

I think they mean this

5b894fd73cccd120008b4580-750-563.jpg

Do they expect Bradley and Irina to rent a water taxi just to flaunt:lmao: 

LibraOctober98

Wouldn't it be incredibly beneficial to Gaga's next album if the songs were about unrequited love... Falling in love with a friend... Cheating on fiancés... Bradley Muhfukkin Cooper

Bigmac1162

i'd be looking glum also if papparoz were following me everywhere when I'm trying to have family time with  my daughter tbh

Glamourpuss

They shared this in the article. 

$

:air:

It won't show up. It's a photo of them and it says there can be 100 people in a room and 99 know you're ****ing. :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

I think they mean this

This is how I always ride a water taxi. Why do it any other way?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

I think they mean this

G2zM.gif

This is so extra im dead

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

RAMROD

That is unpleasant :diane:

Cheers to Irina and Cooper :diane: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Silvestro Devacelli

“LOL! What surprises me most is that people believe Bradley Cooper likes women, let alone two women!”

someone replied with.. this:laughga:

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Wouldn't it be incredibly beneficial to Gaga's next album if the songs were about unrequited love... Falling in love with a friend... Cheating on fiancés... Bradley Muhfukkin Cooper

I’m-

electric chair!

Ok seeing him with his little daughter on that pic, reality hit me back and I don’t want this for Gaga.

This was all cute and adorable, it’s over now and Gaga can enjoy being single for awhile until someone else comes along. 

FreePalestine

Archived