ASIB Encore Opening Mar 1 at AMC. Tickets now available in some area

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

Just now, NewUsername said:

13 minutes extra
-> deleted scenes?Β :giveup:

There's gotta be an announcementΒ for that from WB very very soon

messybottom

My only guess is that it's apart of the re-expansion due to the Oscar buzz. People WILL go see this movie! Hoping we get more of a 2nd single push with this. This era is not over ladies.Β :hor:

imnotyourbabe10
4 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

My only guess is that it's apart of the re-expansion due to the Oscar buzz. People WILL go see this movie! Hoping we get more of a 2nd single push with this. This era is not over ladies.Β :hor:

I had to do a double take at your profile picture :air:

Thank you, fellow monster, for making me spill my coffee this morning :sharon:

messybottom
inb4 Always Remember Us This Way (When The Sun Goes Down) [Piano Version] get's released on opening nightΒ :hor:

Β 

This would be THE PERFECT time to announce and officially commence ARUTW's single run. Encore screening along with a 2nd and final official single as a farewell to this amazing era.

messybottom

film cinematographer said this 3 months ago... IT'S COMING

"I think they're actually doing a new cut, a director's cut, and putting some stuff back in. I think there's always the concern about length, but, for him, I think it was mostly the concern about, 'When am I stepping outside the forward narrative of this love story, and when am I stepping outside the idea that you have one character ascending, another descending.' I think that's all he was doing when doing different cuts, is trying to find that soul."

Archived