Jump to content
Stefani Tee
achievement

Madonna / Gaga is Madonna's most liked post on Instagram

Featured Posts

QueenHunty

She looks like a demon in that photo trying to suck out Gaga's life force. I hope she really was genuinely happy for her, but knowing Madge, I feel like this was just an attention grab to her herself back in the spotlight and steal a little bit of Gaga's thunder. Hopefully that's just me being cynical, tho. 

Edited by QueenHunty
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Meister

You guys think Gaga is stupid? Gaga is a player, she just had to show that her OSCAR trophy to that b**** that called her reductive.

Success is the best revenge. :ohwell:

Edited by Der Meister

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smother Em Eh

Gaga taking Madonna's throne after all :trollga:

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August3

From these comments it's clear that MadonnaNation and PawsDownLittleMonsters aren't the only one's who are bitter:madge: 

Everyone - MNation, PawsDown, GGD - should just grow up. If those two amazing women are fine with each other, why do you so desperatly try to pit them against each other and bash Madonna? 

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Empires
3 hours ago, Der Meister said:

You guys think Gaga is stupid? Gaga is a player, she just had to show that her OSCAR trophy to that b**** that called her reductive.

Success is the best revenge. :ohwell:

Yeaaah....the b**** that gave life to Gaga. Remember?

Really funny how much you people in here underestimate the power of Madonna. And also deny that OF COURSE Gaga referenced Madonna's work a lot in her beginning carreer without giving her credit. You must be blind to don't see that. Trying very hard to be the next Madonna. 

Whatever you say or think or do. Madonna will never fail. She is not that desperate old, talentless ...whatever you want to call her disrespectfuly. 

She has a huge fanbase. Her tours will go on breaking records. No Vegas Show planned becuase of lacking ticket sales. Sorry.

Taking a Picture with Gaga was just a good will. Nothing else. Period!

 

 

 

Edited by Empires

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightOwner

The women just took a photo smiling together but some people can't stop with the negativity :saladga:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
howiet1971

It's a nice picture.  Unfortunately the drama will never stop because of a core group of pathetic fans on both sides.  

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Meister
8 hours ago, Empires said:

Yeaaah....the b**** that gave life to Gaga. Remember?

Really funny how much you people in here underestimate the power of Madonna. And also deny that OF COURSE Gaga referenced Madonna's work a lot in her beginning carreer without giving her credit. You must be blind to don't see that. Trying very hard to be the next Madonna. 

Whatever you say or think or do. Madonna will never fail. She is not that desperate old, talentless ...whatever you want to call her disrespectfuly. 

She has a huge fanbase. Her tours will go on breaking records. No Vegas Show planned becuase of lacking ticket sales. Sorry.

Taking a Picture with Gaga was just a good will. Nothing else. Period!

 

 

 

I'm not denying Madonna's impact on culture. I'm criticizing her attitude towards Gaga and other people, she always tends to be mean and unsupportive of people that are more talented than her. Gaga will be here for many decades to come, possibly winning an EGOT. 

Lacking ticket sales? lol, she's in Vegas because she has a medical condition, and she is planning on doing more movies and the location is perfect to move back to LA in no time. Stay delusional hunty. 

Welcome to Gagadaily, I see you are now obsessed with Gaga. You should be. :kiss:

Talent wins 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TMM90
8 hours ago, Empires said:

Yeaaah....the b**** that gave life to Gaga. Remember?

Really funny how much you people in here underestimate the power of Madonna. And also deny that OF COURSE Gaga referenced Madonna's work a lot in her beginning carreer without giving her credit. You must be blind to don't see that. Trying very hard to be the next Madonna. 

Whatever you say or think or do. Madonna will never fail. She is not that desperate old, talentless ...whatever you want to call her disrespectfuly. 

She has a huge fanbase. Her tours will go on breaking records. No Vegas Show planned becuase of lacking ticket sales. Sorry.

Taking a Picture with Gaga was just a good will. Nothing else. Period!

 

 

 

         But does she have an Oscar ?

:trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

                             Xoxo

                              :huntyga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatAsianGuy
On 2/26/2019 at 6:56 PM, klaus said:

Omg queens

D0Uw2EIUUAArxiO.png

:air:

Twenty One Pilots

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlioncourt91

Some people are truly embarrassing. The two finally came together and you have both fanbases (certain members) making conspiracy theories, Madonna apologized to catch, reductive b**ch, foul names to the other and all these crap but sure, let's say the other fanbase is pressed, Madonnanation this, GagaDaily that. You guys give your own fanbase your bad reputation. Clearly both women are past the point of this silly feud and considering the video that came out, it didn't seem there was any ill will or animosity between. Congratulations to Gaga for winning an Oscar and Madonna for being the legend she is. Both women coming together and hopefully, their fans will too but no, let's continue shading, insulting the other because it apparently is the better thing to do. Get lives.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
androiduser

what exactly are Madonnanation saying about this? How are they spinning he fact that it's M's most liked photo? Gaga paid for likes? Italian mafia hacked Instagram accounts? Madonna posted the pic for charity?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Empires
On 2/27/2019 at 4:57 PM, Der Meister said:

I'm not denying Madonna's impact on culture. I'm criticizing her attitude towards Gaga and other people, she always tends to be mean and unsupportive of people that are more talented than her. Gaga will be here for many decades to come, possibly winning an EGOT. 

Lacking ticket sales? lol, she's in Vegas because she has a medical condition, and she is planning on doing more movies and the location is perfect to move back to LA in no time. Stay delusional hunty. 

Welcome to Gagadaily, I see you are now obsessed with Gaga. You should be. :kiss:

Talent wins 

I am for sure not obsessed with Gaga. I just like some of her songs and of course think that she's very talented especially when it comes to her voice range. Still i will always love Madonna although she may not be the best singer. But I like her voice anyways. I like the tone of her voice and it can touch me very deep. I mean….can you imagine Gaga singing "Frozen" or "Spanish eyes" ? I think Gaga's voice Comes out very nice in the song "G.U.Y"

But you have to admit that it doen't go further. No matter which song she sings it has always the same tone in her voice. I couldn't listen to an whole album.

Madonna's voice is more variable in my eyes. 

All in all I think that all Madonna fans love also Gaga. How can you not like her. She made some catchy pop songs like the one I mentioned. 

Thanks for welcoming me :)

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katharine Hepburn
8 minutes ago, Empires said:

I am for sure not obsessed with Gaga. I just like some of her songs and of course think that she's very talented especially when it comes to her voice range. Still i will always love Madonna although she may not be the best singer. But I like her voice anyways. I like the tone of her voice and it can touch me very deep. I mean….can you imagine Gaga singing "Frozen" or "Spanish eyes" ? I think Gaga's voice Comes out very nice in the song "G.U.Y"

But you have to admit that it doen't go further. No matter which song she sings it has always the same tone in her voice. I couldn't listen to an whole album.

Madonna's voice is more variable in my eyes. 

All in all I think that all Madonna fans love also Gaga. How can you not like her. She made some catchy pop songs like the one I mentioned. 

Thanks for welcoming me :)

If you aren't a fan why you here? :awkney:

And she has the same tone? Bitch made a whole jazz album and switched up genres on every album

xoxo Joanne
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...