💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mel B dragged Gaga

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala
33 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Oh my god I thought this was photoshopped the fact a fair few of her haters are there lol

Me too. I'm like...ugh is that really Perez Hilton? Then I feel hilarious. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster
2 hours ago, Saeed said:

Does Razzie award winner Mel B have an Oscar? :coffee:

She has 3 children and that’s the highest award you can get. 

Find your freedom in the music

12 hours ago, Galagala said:

Piers Morgan agreed with the singer, adding that Cooperï»żï»ż and Gaga shared a “look of love.” He said Gaga, who recently ï»żended her engagement to fiancé Christian Carino, crossed “a few lines” with the look she gave Cooper

of course this trash would only put blame on the woman, SHE “crossed few lines”, not Bradley - god forbid:diane:

FreePalestine

12 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

BUT THE GAG IS

...Mel B got pregnant with a married man, Eddie Murphy, who was NOT her husband.

tenor.gif?itemid=11213683

What is her Twitter? I’m preparing a rocket launch.

VOLANTIS
13 hours ago, Galagala said:

Piers Morgan agreed with the singer, adding that Cooper and Gaga shared a “look of love.” He said Gaga, who recently ended her engagement to fiancé Christian Carino, crossed “a few lines” with the look she gave Cooper, Us reported.

Whew ladies welcome to the 1800's. :awkney:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

As someone who watched this she didn’t put it across in a negative way if anything Perez Hilton was trying to stir **** up mentioning the story about gaga and Bradley sitting together during that private dinner to then be told by vinny Jones to stop trying to stir the pot.

also I havnt went through this whole thread but for anyone mentioning piers Morgan he couldn’t  stop saying nice things about gaga saying she killed it on the red carpet and mentioned how great she looks and praised her singing and the performance. And was the first one to ask the other guests who went on their thoughts on her performance.

later on in the show mark came in and didn’t shake Perez hilton hands but did with everyone else :ladyhaha:

latina twilight

Women's code??? Are you kidding me?

What 90's/00's teenage movie she watched before doing that interview?

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

17 hours ago, Galagala said:

Lol what a lame reason and a true hater:huntyga:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lady-gaga-went-against-womens-code-with-bradley-cooper-oscars-performance-mel-b-says

[Lady Gaga went against ‘women’s code’ with Bradley Cooper Oscars performance, Mel B says]

The “Spice Girl” singer said on “Good Morning Britain” on Monday that she felt “very uncomfortable” for Cooper’s girlfriend, Irina Shayk, who was sitting in the front row during the “A Star Is Born” co-stars' intense performance, Us Magazine reported.

“I felt so uncomfortable for Bradley’s girlfriend, oh my gosh,” Mel B said on Monday. “I would like to think it was part of the whole performance, because there’s a women’s code :ladyhaha:and hopefully that’s not
hopefully, it’s only professional.”  Morning show host Piers Morgan agreed with the singer, adding that Cooper and Gaga shared a “look of love.” He said Gaga, who recently ended her engagement to fiancé Christian Carino, crossed “a few lines” with the look she gave Cooper, Us reported.

Despite the Spice Girl's disapproval, fans praised the passionate performance and some people even wanted Gaga and Cooper to share kiss — but the co-stars smiled and hugged before standing up hand-in-hand bowing.

I guess she's doesn't understand what acting really is...

Chromatic

Why are people so pressed about their friendship? Since when can a straight man, and a straight woman, not have a non-romantic relationship? Ugh, some people out there are just living for the drama.

LaLuna

They were PERFORMING. Mel B. used to be a performer herself, how does she not get that? They were singing as Jack and Ally, period. Yes, they have amazing chemistry, but that's it. This outrage is ridiculous, you'd think they literally f*cked on stage or something :saladga:

MonsterPaws
18 hours ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunion :ladyhaha::teehee: (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

This explains a lot LMAO.

Archived