💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mel B dragged Gaga

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala

Lol what a lame reason and a true hater:huntyga:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lady-gaga-went-against-womens-code-with-bradley-cooper-oscars-performance-mel-b-says

[Lady Gaga went against ‘women’s code’ with Bradley Cooper Oscars performance, Mel B says]

The “Spice Girl” singer said on “Good Morning Britain” on Monday that she felt “very uncomfortable” for Cooper’s girlfriend, Irina Shayk, who was sitting in the front row during the “A Star Is Born” co-stars' intense performance, Us Magazine reported.

“I felt so uncomfortable for Bradley’s girlfriend, oh my gosh,” Mel B said on Monday. “I would like to think it was part of the whole performance, because there’s a women’s code :ladyhaha:and hopefully that’s not…hopefully, it’s only professional.”  Morning show host Piers Morgan agreed with the singer, adding that Cooper and Gaga shared a “look of love.” He said Gaga, who recently ended her engagement to fiancé Christian Carino, crossed “a few lines” with the look she gave Cooper, Us reported.

Despite the Spice Girl's disapproval, fans praised the passionate performance and some people even wanted Gaga and Cooper to share kiss — but the co-stars smiled and hugged before standing up hand-in-hand bowing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
13 hours ago, Galagala said:

“I would like to think it was part of the whole performance,

Well no sh*t. Has she not seen the movie? Why are people acting like actors giving a sh*t about their co-stars means they're in love? 

Zander

It’s almost like people don’t know what a performance is and acting is a part of it. What a strange concept that must be to people. 

Katsuki Bakugo

She enjoyed Jasmin Master on drag race on that awful episode so her opinion is non-existant.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GypsyBabe

:ladyhaha:

Were they not supposed to act like they were in love? It’s an homage to the movie...you know, a love story. 

⚯͛

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Lol Gaga haters reunion :ladyhaha::teehee: (from Piers's twitter yesterday)

Cursed image

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived