Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Madonna @ M's Oscars After Party

McMonster08

Featured Posts

Im very upset, i know they can't be enemies but they didn't need to do a photo together. Like Lady Gaga has always publically said nice things about Madge.  She respects that legend that paved the way for her. But madonna , her fans & stans & Elton are the ones who makes it worse.

The Internet is a toilet

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost thought it was photoshopped.  They were photographed at the Met after the “reductive” comment I think, so it’s not a huge shock that they can party together.  Doesn’t mean Madonna won’t say anything negative in the future.

Hyperballad
4 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Madonna looks sinister as f*** I can't read her intentions and heart. I am afraid to be near her, and Gaga to be near her.

:awkney: 

why are there so many complaints? What’s wrong about two strong-resilient women taking a photo together :madge: 

Just now, Hyperballad said:

:awkney: 

why are there so many complaints? What’s wrong about two strong-resilient women taking a photo together :madge: 

I swear omg. People need a life.

Gagadonna

Feels so good to see them together. 

Gaga is clearly being joyful, wrapped in one of her idols' arms. I don't understand why people are complaining.

ChicaSkas

This is awesome. Both women are at peace 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

why is everyone so angry and disappointed...

i think its such an iconic pic:vegas:

This this this this!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Didymus

Cackle. Not LMs proving in this very thread that the whole feud thing was more of a fan's invention than anything else :lmao:

Like it or not, Gaga is a huge Madonna fan and had no problem saying so before 2012. She listed Madonna next to Bowie in terms of biggest inspirations. It's not her fault you guys are caught up in your "Gaga is not a copycat!!! She's nothing like Medoner!!!" insecurities.

I'm glad they're on good terms again. I remember in 2010 Gaga went on record to say that Madonna was one of the nicest celebrities she had met in the industry, that she had given her great advice and that they enjoyed doing their SNL skit so much, not like competition but as friends. I hope we can approach that situation again :giveup:

Archived