Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Cody James
9 hours ago, Logan said:

Just when I thought the ridiculous gags were over.. 6 people? Really Ru? It’s desperate at this point. Yes they were all bad but some were way better than others, just like every season. If anything they should have done this on season 7. 

I appreciated tonight’s episode. It wasn’t expected, but no one was THAT decent to avoid it. Scarlet and Plastique tried and did better than the others. 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss Vanjie deserved to win this episode..

Also, A’keria and Yvie’s runways were incredible.

Enigma

Yvie oddly just for that runway you won this season as ****

The way Silky treated Guillermo in Untucked was revolting. I felt uncomfortable watching it. Rest of the episode was insane I don't even know where to start :rip:  The trainwreck Mariah team? :rip: Brook and Vanjie dating? :rip: Six way lipsync? :rip: The weird ass screaming match in Untucked? :rip: Them using a JLO song for Team Mariah? :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Borislshere

Watching untucked now, why is everyone jumping on silly for not wanting to do Britney lol 

yvie is annoying smh. Why would Silky cause unnecessary drama during the challenge by being the only one not wanting to do Britney? They're safe, I don't see why any of this is an issue. 

Thomas P

Yvie for the win, don’t fight me :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Logan
12 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Yvie for the win, don’t fight me :lolly:

You're not wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

weed

omgggg I'm so sad at the elimination! watching her watch everyone else be safe, and then she got chopped, rip I don't think she particularly deserved it. tbh I'm surprised Plastique was first safe, she should've been a lil lower. also I think Akeria did the best on her team in the challenge, I think she was great. 

also omg I just screamed @ them using a jlo song for team mariah lmaoOoooOO

Borislshere

Also didn’t like how they were giving plastique **** for not know Mariah. Her situation wasn’t just some excuse and she did better than the ones born here who “know pop culture” 

aaron l

Really really loving this season, and it's the first one I've avoided spoilers for since season 8. From the queens, the challenges, to the lipsync songs. I'm really on board!

phantasmas
4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Also didn’t like how they were giving plastique **** for not know Mariah. Her situation wasn’t just some excuse and she did better than the ones born here who “know pop culture” 

Plastique is a young, social media queen... hard to believe she isnt exposed to pop culture

Mariah also surpassed 1.5 billion sales + wrapped up a tour in Asia just last year... how is it that Plastique doesn't know who she is? 

i think she was making a poor excuse and should have just admitted to not listening to (or not having interest in) Mariah :ohwell:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

Plastique is a young, social media queen... hard to believe she isnt exposed to pop culture

Mariah also surpassed 1.5 billion sales + wrapped up a tour in Asia just last year... how is it that Plastique doesn't know who she is? 

i think she was making a poor excuse and should have just admitted to not listening to (or not having interest in) Mariah :ohwell:

7ygceorpb7m21.jpg

again, different circumstances. She isn't obligated to know every little pop culture detail just because she's gay and a drag queen. 

phantasmas
16 hours ago, ReRe said:

Ru is LIVID, oh my goodness. :air:

i would cry so hard if i was on the receiving end of her wrath :cryga:

Archived