series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

#TeamScarlet they were showing so much of her confessionals through the entire episode I was like either she’s winning or going home tonight 

But she’s a very talented actress and she can be funny! Her Pisces look was amazing! Brooke’s and Plastique’s were amazing too. 

I was rooting for Gemini and Virgo to show up. The only Scorpio was very...meh. We got many Aries look (I’m Aries) but I didn’t like any of them (except for Plastiques) 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PerfectGUY

Wow Vanjie brought it HARD to the runway. She deserved to be High at least!

RahrahWitch

Okay so far my Top Four are Plastique, Vanjie, Brooklyn and Yvie.

How about you guys?

Didymus

Boring ****ing season so far. I don't know what went wrong with the casting lol, these girls are not it. Basically only Vanjie is delivering something that resembles the star power, entertainment and overall intriguing talent of previous seasons and she's from a previous season :awkney:

The preview for next week doesn't look better either. Another challenge bomb for everyone. Jesus Christ, people. Season 7 but worse.

PerfectGUY

Reminder that Vanjie shot Season11 while Season 10 was still airing so she didn't make THAT much money in between seasons

Red Velvet
On 3/9/2019 at 9:19 PM, PerfectGUY said:

Reminder that Vanjie shot Season11 while Season 10 was still airing so she didn't make THAT much money in between seasons

Season 11 was shot 2 weeks after Aquaria was crowned, if I remember.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

PerfectGUY
4 minutes ago, Piece of Me said:

Season 11 was shot 2 weeks after Aquaria was crowned, if I remember.

but it was said that Vanjie had to take a break from shooting S11 to shoot the reunion

Logan

Just when I thought the ridiculous gags were over.. 6 people? Really Ru? It’s desperate at this point. Yes they were all bad but some were way better than others, just like every season. If anything they should have done this on season 7. 

Archived