💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I think this season is going to be great! I liked Scarlett very much. She looked so serious in the promo but she’s cool and funny (and gorgeous!!!) 

Plastique girl you wore the same outfit with different colors :huntyga:

Spoiler

Sad to see Soju go home first. When I first saw her in the promo I was like This girl looks like top4/winner to me. But her outfit was a mess. Even worse than Vangie’s last year 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

I actually enjoyed this episode a lot  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Borislshere

also, was anyone else cringing at silky picking up Miley and not giving her literally any space? I felt so uncomfortable with that whole interaction. 

tomsches

Great episode! We got some laughs, we got drama with silky, we got drama in untucked. I enjoyed it a lot. I hope Vanjie gets more airtime next week. Vanjie and Silky are still my faves. I see why they chose that specific winner, but somehow she kind of bores me. 

Lol at y'all complaining about the episode being underwhelming. The whole show literally has been doing exactly the same for 11 seasons, and now suddenly you don't enjoy it anymore? Y'all just bitter that Manila didn't win, get over it.

JustYouandI

Where can I watch the ep? It seems they are not uploading it to netflix the day after.

Catnikko

how the **** was Soju in the bottom and silky or whatever her name is was safe? It was judged on their outfit, no? Her's was hidious, Soju's was  not even that bad

same as how silky won the pic callenge..?!?! Im confused because the task was to stand out and i lit expected she'd be in the bottom because of it but she won it:? wtf#

DID YOU SEE HER  DRESS? idgi

Actual patient

Guest Adarsh
14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Silky's been accused of Sexual Assault.

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/drag-race-season-11-stand-out-being-accused-sexual-assault-fellow-queens

Idk if what happened is true or not but Drag queens inappropriately touching people at their shows needs to be addressed. 

The way she manhandled Miley made me cringe so hard. 

gagzus

Ok I have a few opinions on the first episode, it was alright but it still hasn’t beat season 9’s amazing first episode (not just bc of Gaga). A lot of the queens feel boring to me I prefer the queens with personalities like Vanjie and Silky that’s what made drag race great before.

i feel like this season already is showing the show’s decline after moving to vh1, I’m also a little disappointed after The Vixen called it out they’re still tryna make a black girl (Silky) our to be worse than she is and Ariel especially just strikes me as a c*nty white twink tbh. She’s my least fave atm

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Ok I have a few opinions on the first episode, it was alright but it still hasn’t beat season 9’s amazing first episode (not just bc of Gaga). A lot of the queens feel boring to me I prefer the queens with personalities like Vanjie and Silky that’s what made drag race great before.

i feel like this season already is showing the show’s decline after moving to vh1, I’m also a little disappointed after The Vixen called it out they’re still tryna make a black girl (Silky) our to be worse than she is and Ariel especially just strikes me as a c*nty white twink tbh. She’s my least fave atm

No girl they can edit what they like but she still did the things that get shown, it's not completely pre-fabricated

and of course the vixen called it out, as she thinks that's

what they did to her too :air: Sometimes people are just annoying, whether they're black or white shouldn't mean it can't be pointed out

Neither roxxxy or Phi Phi were black? like the Vixen is always first to turn it into a race issue

Actual patient

8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Idk I think with that many queens saying Silky needs to shut up she probably is really loud and annoying. Also, called it Ariel is definitely gonna become a bitch as the season goes on.

Logan

I know we are only one episode in, but I don't feel the excitement anymore. I don't know, it could be because we've been bombarded with season after season and then all stars. 

Noah
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Season 9's Contest without an Elimination & Season 6's double Premiere were amazing. I honestly hope that they find new Ideas for S12's Premiere, that'll keep it more fresh.

12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

but... that's one girl in 15. Honey, Rajah and Akeria all strike to me as super lovable personalities - despite not being white. Silky seems to me like Eureka 2.0 in terms of edit. I'm sure as the Season progresses she'll get a "I am loud but I realized to look out for others too and come to terms with myself" edit. 

Also, with the decline thing - I disagree. This is (finally) a Season where the amount of 'big names' is limited. I'm glad Queens that don't have 10M Followers are getting a chance on the Show. To me, while there is not as much fabricated Drama as in S9/S10 - It feels more real and genuine. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

gagzus
5 minutes ago, six said:

Idk I think with that many queens saying Silky needs to shut up she probably is really loud and annoying. Also, called it Ariel is definitely gonna become a bitch as the season goes on.

She may be a little extra but they’re pushing the narrative every 5 seconds and it’s annoying when it’s refreshing to have a queen with a personality for the first time in like almost 6 seasons. She stands out more because 90% of the girls this season have meh personalities, like I can already tell we’ll remember practically none of them by the time season 15 say comes around 

Archived