💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

GoldenPonyboy

is it just me or the hype seems really down in the general fan base for this ? I think we are overdosing on drag race :cryga:

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
11 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

is it just me or the hype seems really down in the general fan base for this ? I think we are overdosing on drag race :cryga:

I'm torn... I think it's great that this kind of representation is mainstream and I'm for that but on the other hand I need a break in between seasons to get excited :saladga: I was a lot more excited and hyped when there was a few months between seasons.

Honestly they just need to give All Stars a rest, but they wont... they'll keep on milking it despite that format just feeling so tired now.

AND then theres Drag Race UK but I am actually looking forward to it because UK drag is totally different from the US and I think that has potential to be really good.

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Well, sksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kindness Ponk

A rather underwhelming premiere. The whole episode was very low-energy and don’t get me started on the lazy challenge concept. :coffee:

arrtpop

not loving the cast this year... its kind of shocking that these girls are on the same show that detox, manila, trixie, latrice, and other great queens were on. watching season 5 and then watching season 11 is kind of shocking to see how much this show has changed. 

aphrodite

RAMROD

I feel like the one that got eliminated tonight really buying her own hype too much. And it probably gets to her head. She seems so underprepared. It is a shame really. I was wishing she could go quite far.

Phlop

I’m upset I didn’t care about any of the contestants. Also why is everything centered 

BYE

Mythos

For the first time, i didn't give a **** for any of them, probably because of AS4. This show is really in decline, and i think i'm tired of it.

Oh, and why do all this big queens need to be so obnoxious? First Eureka, now the new big girl, just after 5 mins with her, i never want to see her in my life again xD

Didymus

Omg how the **** was Mercedes not in the bottom :awkney: I wanted her to go home so bad. ****ed up both challenges and personality was a total bore.

Overall, I really loved this premiere. Lots of interesting characters, usually I find myself only interested in half of them, but now there were only like two that I didn't find instantly engaging or convincing. Great!

Too early to say who my favs are but my least favs are definitely Mercedes and Nutmeg omg, Nutmeg is the most annoying queen I've ever seen on this show :air:

Didymus

Super disappointed in the amount of excuses made on the runway though. Like, Jesus, this is the first episode.

23 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Super disappointed in the amount of excuses made on the runway though. Like, Jesus, this is the first episode.

Jesus, yes. 3/4 girls in the bottom went straight for bs excuses or sob stories that had nothing to do with their performance in the challenge.

And Silky was extremely obnoxious and annoying, but I assume she’s going to change to pave way for the storyline and her “character arc”. 

Was really happy to see that Vanjie did improve a lot, and Brooke (the one who won) really impressed me. It was so hard to believe she made that vinyl bodysuit herself; it looked like latex and fit her perfectly. Totally reminiscent of Detox’s style with the neon cape.

RAMROD

Those who does not have netflix or whatever, here is the full show and untucked:

GET TO IT BEFORE GET REMOVED!

Babel

That was... one of the most boring episodes ever? I feel like it’s been too much of drag race in too little time.

My hype for it was 5/10 and after watching it was like 2/10, no one really drew my attention. Hopefully it gets better, but every new season drag race feels more and more like a cow that has been milked for too long. 

Archived