💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Jenina

I know this was from an old episode but I'm catching up and I'm shocked Yvie talked about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I have it too and it's cool to see the rare disease being talked about on TV even if it's only for just a minute.

cool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God A'keria noooo :deadbanana:

Also miss Brooke Lynn is on a goddamn roll.

LOVED seeing Alyssa on screen again. She is TV gold.

latina twilight

I'll sum up my opinions here:

- I miss Scarlet's confessionary comments SO MUCH, and not saying that only bc she's my fav from the season.

- Yvie deserved to win this challenge more than Plastique did, but I know, storyline or whatever.

- When I saw Vanjie's look I was so sure she was going to be in the bottom, I was shocked when she was declared safe.

- Brooke is really growing a lot in me. I didn't love her look, but in untucked she looked like she's the most rational person of the bunch.

- I kinda wanted to see Nina perform, is that weird?

- I'm glad there was a lot of dRaMaa in untucked to compensate the fact that it was really BAD episode imo.

- RAH'JAH IS FINALLY OUT, halleloo.

- And... no comments about Silky.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

28 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Plastique DID win because of her sob story, Ra'Jah was right in Untucked

25 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

I'll sum up my opinions here

- Yvie deserved to win this challenge more than Plastique did, but I know, storyline or whatever.

Very that.

I would’ve given Plastique the Monster Ball, and Brooke this challenge. Yvie could’ve won this one too.

Nina and Vanjie could’ve just as easily been in the bottom 2 tonight.

Phlop
On 4/7/2019 at 1:01 AM, Blahwhatever22 said:

I know this has nothing to do with Season 11, But can I just say how proud I am of Shangela. She is truly living her best life:heart:  

tumblr_pfs1gkGQdl1u76v57o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ppjru93XAX1wzm1hv_400.jpg

I liked her on the show, but when I met her in person she was so dismissive and didn’t give us the time of day. I was a tad disappointed.

BYE

Batwings

I'm going to keep my negative opinions about some of the queens to myself and just say that Brooke is BY FAR not only the most polished queen this season but also one of the most polished queens in the last couple of seasons. She's probably my fave now and my choice to win.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I liked her on the show, but when I met her in person she was so dismissive and didn’t give us the time of day. I was a tad disappointed.

Were she in a rush, cos if she is, that is probably why and everything just wrong impression? :shrug:

I always heard many good stories about her and fans on reddit base :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult

Vanjie’s makeup, hair, and rope top looked fantastic to me. I’m scared that she’s been getting that edit we’ve seen before where a contestant just starts to fade and before you know it, poof. They’re gone.  :messga:

I don’t know if Yvie is enough to keep me watching every week if they give Vanjie the chop.  :cryga:

Borislshere

Watching it rn but how tf was vanjie safe in that ugly ass outfit?? It was so cheaply made omg.

Borislshere

I’m so ready for yvie and silky to leave. Brooke rubs me the wrong way, something about her just doesn’t seem genuine. 

That pumpkin dance routine was pointless, also i cringe at how far RuPaul goes to prove a point about how "motherly" he is to the queens knowing what other queens have said behind the scenes. So fake.

1 minute ago, Epione said:

Ra'Jah is such a nasty person, after seeing the Untucked! I'm glad they got rid of her.

Right? And to ruin the moment from Plastique while she was getting that video message from her boyfriend - bitter much. Ra’Jah obviously misinterpreted what Plastique was saying and what was said in the video 🤷🏻‍♂️  Plastique deserved that win PERIOD.  She had the best look on the runway and showed some “personality” that the judges have been looking for and not because of her sob story.

loathereality

i am so happy that plastique won a challenge, i hope she wins more but i have a feeling that she will be eliminated in sth like top 5-6 after shuga and nina probably

she definitely deserves top3 though

Archived