Noah

Featured Posts

tomsches

Long live the holy trinity of season 11: Yvie, Silky & Vanjie

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blahwhatever22

I know this has nothing to do with Season 11, But can I just say how proud I am of Shangela. She is truly living her best life:heart:  

tumblr_pfs1gkGQdl1u76v57o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ppjru93XAX1wzm1hv_400.jpg

Guest Adarsh
On 4/6/2019 at 4:34 AM, tomsches said:

Long live the holy trinity of season 11: Yvie, Silky & Vanjie

Brooke, Yvie and Plastique*

mwjuell91
On 4/7/2019 at 7:53 AM, Adarsh said:

Brooke, Yvie and Plastique*

Brooke, Vanjie, Yvie (and Akeria)

i really rooting for Plastique, but i don't think they'll have another young winner. i have a horrible feeling Silky will make it far :interestinga:

Thraumatica
4 minutes ago, josh james said:

i really rooting for Plastique, but i don't think they'll have another young winner. i have a horrible feeling Silky will make it far :interestinga:

Silky is in the top 4 unfortunately.

Magneto

@joseahm95 thanks... Can you put that in a spoiler section, so not everyone can see the spoilers like I just did

Free my mind

gagzus

I’m still gagged and pissed Scarlet went home she was one of my picks to win and she won that lipsync why does Ru insist on keeping the worst girls nowadays 💀

26 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m still gagged and pissed Scarlet went home she was one of my picks to win and she won that lipsync why does Ru insist on keeping the worst girls nowadays 💀

Actually, Scarlet got the classic "robbed fan favorite" edit, just like Manila, Miz Cracker, or Valentina.

It will do her much good in the long run,  and I think we can all agree that Scarlet is on lock for All Stars (provided that she says yes). 

gagzus
12 minutes ago, ReRe said:

Actually, Scarlet got the classic "robbed fan favorite" edit, just like Manila, Miz Cracker, or Valentina.

It will do her much good in the long run,  and I think we can all agree that Scarlet is on lock for All Stars (provided that she says yes). 

Her & Honey’s send offs sounded like AS5 Is probably gonna happen soon, even though there’s rumours of AS5 is gonna wait till after a few seasons more of DR Thailand and UK so they can have queen’s from each show. Which even if it’s not happening would be a great idea imo.

Im rooting for Miz Cracker, Scarlet and giving Yarlexis a second try for AS5 tho

Epione
On 4/7/2019 at 8:01 AM, Blahwhatever22 said:

I know this has nothing to do with Season 11, But can I just say how proud I am of Shangela. She is truly living her best life:heart:  

tumblr_pfs1gkGQdl1u76v57o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ppjru93XAX1wzm1hv_400.jpg

Is she?

shangela-attends-the-25th-annual-screen-

JoeMo

Don’t get why they disliked Scarlets runway, I thought she looked AMAZING. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Blahwhatever22
1 hour ago, Epione said:

Is she?

shangela-attends-the-25th-annual-screen-

The level of homophobia... FAR too much.

DKtBSbRWkAI0vcs.jpg

Archived