đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

This episode was SO GOOD.

It was wonderful seeing Tiffany on TV again. New York in the mother****ing house, bitch.

Most of the girls served on the runway.

The rusical wasn’t as cringey as we expected it to be and was actually very fun.

Ginger owned her 10 seconds of screentime like the badass queen she is.

Shuga was ROBBED. Was so happy to see her make bold runway choices. Reminded me so Milk doing male Ru during the Ru runway in S6.

I couldn’t take my eyes off Scarlet, Shuga, Yvie, or Silky during the Rusical. Brooke was good too.

Brooke, Vanjie, and Shuga had the most memorable runways. Silky looked opulent. Yvie continues to stick out.

Ra’jah embodies the F*CK out of that song. I can see her being a lip sync assassin.

And I’ll have whatever Joel McHale had.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Do you have pictures? 

Valentina: 

The Model: 

Miss Fame: 

Cardi B: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Batwings

Mercedes: "Where I'm from, we don't have Rachel Maddow, but we have a goat."

Gurl... what?  :laughga:

PerfectGUY

Idk why Vanjie is so underrated in each episode by the judges.
She has consistently made me laugh and brought it to the runway

Knife

"I wanted to prove that Muslims are not terrorists." *Sashays away*  :triggered:

Mercedes was lovely, I just wish her story of being a Muslim immigrant from Kenya was highlighted a little more tactfully. It felt very manufactured by the producers.

Even when she pulled the girls aside to explain her reservations about speaking about her faith, she essentially said nothing. There was no message to convey, and now she's sent home. :triggered:

aaron l

So excited for tonight to give me all the spooky I need in my life while Dragula takes 35 years to return. Meanwhile ALSO getting the return of the Halloween queen herself!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Plastique's mug in the last runway lowkey still resembled her Melania mug

She’s boring af if I’m being honest. Like it’s always pretty and always predictable. Never interesting. My money’s on Brooklyn or Ivy this season.

LordEnigma
On 3/22/2019 at 4:23 AM, ReRe said:

This episode was SO GOOD.

It was wonderful seeing Tiffany on TV again. New York in the mother****ing house, bitch.

Most of the girls served on the runway.

The rusical wasn’t as cringey as we expected it to be and was actually very fun.

Ginger owned her 10 seconds of screentime like the badass queen she is.

Shuga was ROBBED. Was so happy to see her make bold runway choices. Reminded me so Milk doing male Ru during the Ru runway in S6.

I couldn’t take my eyes off Scarlet, Shuga, Yvie, or Silky during the Rusical. Brooke was good too.

Brooke, Vanjie, and Shuga had the most memorable runways. Silky looked opulent. Yvie continues to stick out.

Ra’jah embodies the F*CK out of that song. I can see her being a lip sync assassin.

And I’ll have whatever Joel McHale had.

I didn’t think it was actually ginger Minj though :huntyga:

17 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I didn’t think it was actually ginger Minj though :huntyga:

It was. :ladyhaha: When “Trump” came out during the musical the pink header even said Ginger Minj 

LordEnigma
18 minutes ago, ReRe said:

It was. :ladyhaha: When “Trump” came out during the musical the pink header even said Ginger Minj 

I thought that was a joke :laughga: but I guess not!

aaron l

Honestly waiting for 9pm somehow feels so much more painful than when we had the show at 8pm

Archived