Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

91st Academy Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Batwings
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Remember when fans here were whining about Gaga doing a movie with a full soundtrack? 

Remember when people here were worried that Gaga would win a Razzie?  :ladyhaha:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
On 2/25/2019 at 4:56 AM, Mr V said:

Glen's odds of winning was so sky high OMG :messga:

Imagine this:

Shallow wins all original song awards, Bafta award, 3x Grammys, Golden Globe, Critics choice award (tied with Dianne) and every other award. Only for the Oscars to go to the cowboy song :selena: 

I feel bad for her :giveup:

I know! We all thought Glenn would get it for sure but there was this small chance of Olivia taking it because it wasn’t always her winning it. The Critics’ Choice Award went to Glenn and Gaga, the Golden Globe went to Glenn (Drama) and Olivia (Comedy), Glenn took the SAG while Olivia took the BAFTA. It was very hard to know which one would get it! 

• Haroon unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Mr Judas
17 hours ago, Alan123 said:

I know! We all thought Glenn would get it for sure but there was this small chance of Olivia taking it because it wasn’t always her winning it. The Critics’ Choice Award went to Glenn and Gaga, the Golden Globe went to Glenn (Drama) and Olivia (Comedy), Glenn took the SAG while Olivia took the BAFTA. It was very hard to know which one would get it! 

But I'm happy for her!! Her speech was hilarious OMG :ladyhaha:

Archived