event

91st Academy Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
44 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Omfg fjcjhyjb

So nice of them to give @PunkTheFunk credit. :triggered:

I’m onto some of these stan Twitter accounts since I learned the truth of them that@ARTPOPthatbooty shed some light on.

she/her/hers

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

I have completely accepted the idea of losing every category except song, that’s fine. I can accept that. I won’t be phased at all. But when the time comes for the song category... bitch I’m gonna be shaking I’m so nervous. If she loses... electric chair

i will really meltdown

Same. With the ridiculous promo going on for the performance and them both being names on everyone's lips, it would be ludicrous. I will say however it feels like the Academy doesn't have a clear frontrunner film-wise so there's still a chance! People will meltdown regardless though

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

So nice of them to give @PunkTheFunk credit. :triggered:

I’m onto some of these stan Twitter accounts since I learned the truth of them that@ARTPOPthatbooty shed some light on.

I'm just happy to share my art with the world

tenor.gif

DoremonLove

20 more hours left.  That means i will have to wait mid night. Omg im so nervous.:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

MiddleChild

I honestly don’t like the Oscars at all. It’s a shitshow. I will just get the results from here. Ain’t nobody watching 3 hours of that.

RAMROD

My Prediction: (click to enlarge, or pinch out on phone)

tumblr_pnf9botyZW1vz3i63o1_1280.jpg

The ones I left blank are because I have no knowledge of it aka I have not seen any of it sksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katharine Hepburn
57 minutes ago, sampool said:

I have a strong ass feeling that shallow won’t win. 

Who else could win?

xoxo Joanne

FalsePromise

If she doesn't get Best Song tonight she never will. Can't wait for tomorrow morning to see the results. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, sampool said:

I have a strong ass feeling that shallow won’t win. 

tumblr_mz93hgzxLb1s2wio8o1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sampool
13 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

Who else could win?

I don’t think ATS would win either; I could see them giving the award to one of the other two irrelevant songs. 

2 minutes ago, sampool said:

I don’t think ATS would win either; I could see them giving the award to one of the other two irrelevant songs. 

It just occurred to me that the Academy have been biased in the past with Disney, so Mary Poppins Returns could take BOS :saladga:

LittleMichael

I'm currently in Germany

German monsters, how can I watch the ceremony with my laptop here? Is there any website which will air it free and without registration or other technical annoyance? :huntyga:

Otherwise, will the Oscars website air the ceremony on its website, like the nominations? :oprah:

sampool
8 minutes ago, MEM said:

It just occurred to me that the Academy have been biased in the past with Disney, so Mary Poppins Returns could take BOS :saladga:

I’m still not gonna watch that snoozefest. 2016 ceremony had taught me a lesson; plus I could get the latest updates on Twitter.

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived