event

91st Academy Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I have completely accepted the idea of losing every category except song, that’s fine. I can accept that. I won’t be phased at all. But when the time comes for the song category... bitch I’m gonna be shaking I’m so nervous. If she loses... electric chair

i will really meltdown

MiddleChild
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

"Omg (breathes in in a teary way) I can't believe it. Thank-you so so much to the academy for this you know I wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singer but music workout first (laughs a little), you know there can be 99 people out of 100 in one room not believe in you but it only takes one..."

Her speech if she wins will be so predictable :rip:

10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I hope its not a cringy ass mess and the whole speech being about Bradley or Mark just talking

Would you both agree that her GRAMMYs speech was the best one from this era? She went straight to the point and it was quick. Of course without the crying lol

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I have completely accepted the idea of losing every category except song, that’s fine. I can accept that. I won’t be phased at all. But when the time comes for the song category... bitch I’m gonna be shaking I’m so nervous. If she loses... electric chair

i will really meltdown

Honestly I wouldnt be that mad if she loses BOS, becuase I KNOW that the next day’s news will be all about how Shallow and Gaga got snubbed and the Academy will be dragged to the pits :vegas:

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, MiddleChild said:

Would you both agree that her GRAMMYs speech was the best one from this era? She went straight to the point and it was quick. Of course without the crying lol

It was kinda messy, I think I liked her Critics Choice speech the most when she won for actress

• HausOfMark pinned this topic
ZiggyZiggs
23 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

She’s probably gonna wear either Valentino, Versace or McQueen :vegas:

Anything but Celine pleaaaase

Fame IV
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

ASIB will only win Best Original Song. 

Gaga will be an Oscar winner. 

We could still have some surprises. But yeah, we'll have an Oscar winner tomorrow.

A Star is Born ⭐

I've had panic attacks with the past award shows and being on GGD at the same so I think I'm gonna fully concentrate on my TV screen and come back and read 500 pages later :vegas:

gypsy101

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

I don't know what timezone you are in, but the Oscars officially begin in about 20 hours

i’m in the Eastern time zone in the US, when you posted this it was still Saturday

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived