giphy.gif

What are TABS? I have seen people using that acronym a few times on here lately

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

Lol bey fans on twitter must be fumming :vegas: Let's celebrate that :vegas:

They really are the most annoying fanbase. dont @ me. 

I agree 1200%

1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

idk, by my experience... if i post a tweet about Beyonce being irrelevant for The Lion King success (which is FACTS) I will get like 20 replies at the moment talking **** and nonsense about Gaga and ASIB, then the people replying to those replies like "tell em girl" "beyonce is an icon" "gaga could never"  and I still get "X liked this tweet which mentions you" after 3 months of that.... they annoying af. 

Arianators are having their moment and most of them are 14yo who think that having the success she is having now is comparable to what Gaga achieved at the beginning of her career. Not a big deal.

Nicki and and Cardi stay on their **** so they don't bother me lol

Loona... idk her tbh. (no shade)

So... Beyonce fans are the ones who think her idol is some kind of reincarnation of jesuschrist 

What is your Twitter I need more fans like you on, I have to block Beyoncé fans twitters that get retweeted because their stupidity annoys me

nerdfacekillah
40 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

What are TABS? I have seen people using that acronym a few times on here lately

its an acronym for: 

talent

acclaim

beauty

success

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

JazzGa
10 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

its an acronym for: 

talent

acclaim

beauty

success

Yas, well that certainly describes our KWEANE :legend:

I was thinking it might stand for Talent Always Beats Superficial or something lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

idk, by my experience... if i post a tweet about Beyonce being irrelevant for The Lion King success (which is FACTS) I will get like 20 replies at the moment talking **** and nonsense about Gaga and ASIB, then the people replying to those replies like "tell em girl" "beyonce is an icon" "gaga could never"  and I still get "X liked this tweet which mentions you" after 3 months of that.... they annoying af. 

Arianators are having their moment and most of them are 14yo who think that having the success she is having now is comparable to what Gaga achieved at the beginning of her career. Not a big deal.

So... Beyonce fans are the ones who think her idol is some kind of reincarnation of jesuschrist 

Some K Pop bands have worst fanbases than those artists I swear lol! :

Also swifties are calmer now but not so long ago they were up there with these fanbases you discussed.

Ryusei
2 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

well then it's time to get into loona :poot: 

Musery

GypsyBabe

Bey fans are just gonna keep adding and adding. By tomorrow morning it will have 40 awards. It’s a shame, because they get so mad about Gaga winning. We should just be celebrating great female songs getting accolades instead of a p*ssing contest. :pawsup: 

⚯͛

zakariah
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Beyhive used to say about Formation that it had 25 awards but when Shallow tied with this number they added some more awards. We should keep an eye on them. 

I mean, I guess we can't entirely blame them if they can't count right :spin:

zakariah

looking at bey's wikipedia page for awards, I could only find 22 wins for Formation, i'm guessing that it won some other lesser known awards but like it wasn't even from a movie so what other awards could it have possibly been nominated for & won :toofunny:

Archived