audio

Lady Gaga - The Rare Collection

Animal Claws

Next Project  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Next Project

• Remixes + B-Sides Pack
    • Singles Collection
    • The Fame Monster (10th Anniversary Pack)
    • Live Collection
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2019 at 12:30 PM

Featured Posts

LUO YI

:emma: sorry, I saw the opportunity to post it :emma: don't hate me

The night sky tells all

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

That album art collage is SICK! Reminds me of the AHS:Hotel promotional images

026.jpg

What an ambitious project. Love the categories you've made. @ChicaSkas might be interested in helping you gather all the tracks you need to fill each album. 

I unfortunately lost a lot of my collection of Gaga audio files. I recently found my old external hard drive from college, so I'll check that out to night and see if I have anything useful on there. Right now all I've got is a collection of "Orphan Gaga" tracks (unreleased and released without an album) that came from a GGD thread I think.  I have some rare live covers like "Be Our Guest," "Captivated" at the Monster Ball, "What's Going On" at ARTrave,  her performances with the RS, Sting, and Yoko Ono, etc.  if you need those

Edit: Gagafrontrow is a realllllyyy detailed fan site that hosts a LOT of download material, I encourage looking there too. Click "Music Archive" in the menu on the right. Loads of live tour recordings from Engima to the Dive Bar Tour, all the way back to LES performances at the Cutting Room and Bitter End. 

https://gagafrontrow.blogspot.com/

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Animal Claws

THE WAIT IS OVA!

Finally the time has come!  I was very anxious since the day I posted this topic.  I wanted to thank you all for your patience, and for supporting me in this project.  Thank you very much.

I wanted to thank the taxpayers: @Benji @MANiCURE 6 @TheAlienatedNYC for having offered to help me.  You do not know how grateful I am.

So, here is the DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10M2SxasKBZTNshrRrUOzWJ4gLaGEa5xW

@Benji @MANiCURE 6 @TheAlienatedNYC @SimonSays @GreenDiamond @Gam @JourneyToAvalon @Flippy @SCHEISSEMONTRE @2School4Cool @mr waynee @Smother Em Eh @mrdurrs @Satans Ex Wife

Last warning, tomorrow will have Single surprise, which song do you think it will be?

Gam
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

THE WAIT IS OVA!

Finally the time has come!  I was very anxious since the day I posted this topic.  I wanted to thank you all for your patience, and for supporting me in this project.  Thank you very much.

I wanted to thank the taxpayers: @Benji @MANiCURE 6 @TheAlienatedNYC for having offered to help me.  You do not know how grateful I am.

@Benji @MANiCURE 6 @TheAlienatedNYC @SimonSays @GreenDiamond @Gam @JourneyToAvalon @Flippy @SCHEISSEMONTRE @2School4Cool @mr waynee @Smother Em Eh @mrdurrs @Satans Ex Wife

Last warning, tomorrow will have Single surprise, which song do you think it will be?

This is so amazing, thank you so much  :giveup:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

GreenDiamond

wow ! this is such an achivement for you and this will defo help me survive gaga drought 

Thank you very much for tagging me:runhug:

LUO YI

I didn't reply earlier but THANK YOU SO MUCH :bradley: this project is so big, you're such a dedicated monster, I can only imagine how stressful this could be and all the time you spent doing it. 

The night sky tells all

antpats2

this is an incredible collection! thank u for taking the time to put this together :) I can tell this took alot of time and will be very useful and important for keeping track of each era

just a few tips so its a little more accurate and resourceful:

- The grigio girls, Perfect Illusion and Diamond Heart 'demos' are just a remixes using the stems and made by fans (perhaps move it to remixes)

- the Perfect Illusion DJWS remix is a remake too, not official

- the 'Temple' file is actually the onion girl instrumental

- the greatest thing is actually a TFM era track i believe

- alot of the 'ARTPOP act ii' tracks are fake and corrupt files

- almost half the album demos are fake too

just so that people dont get confused etc! other than that, great job

Animal Claws
4 hours ago, antpats2 said:

this is an incredible collection! thank u for taking the time to put this together :) I can tell this took alot of time and will be very useful and important for keeping track of each era

just a few tips so its a little more accurate and resourceful:

- the greatest thing is actually a TFM era track i believe

- alot of the 'ARTPOP act ii' tracks are fake and corrupt files

- almost half the album demos are fake too

The Greatest Thing was written in 2007 for TF album, after in 2013 It was reworked for Cher album.

Tracks like, TEA, Onion Girl, Temple, are fan mades, obviously, they don't leaked yet (but admit it, they were well done)

By my research, 97% of the demos are real, and most ARTPOP album demos, the instrumentals were remastered, but the vocals are from original demo ;)

Animal Claws

@Benji @MANiCURE 6 @TheAlienatedNYC @SimonSays @GreenDiamond @Gam @JourneyToAvalon @Flippy @SCHEISSEMONTRE @2School4Cool @Smother Em Eh @mrdurrs @Satans Ex Wifee @mr waynee

Hey! Nothing On (But the Radio) became the 2nd Promotional single from 'THE RARE COLLECTION'

Spoiler

Nothing+On+%2528But+the+Radio%2529+by+F-

DOWNLOAD (Single)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AnF1OZex33Vnmeiun-ZlZ2aEWKxUjAZN/view?usp=drivesdk

DOWNLOAD (Remixes)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yEq9t3BbNeH8UelbQeRMWOAH6CBaFnxe/view?usp=drivesdk

Next song for 3rd single and last will be...

Spoiler

You have a wild side :flower:

Animal Claws

I'm really in doubt about the next single: Animal or Second Time Around.  Please help me :messga:

JazzGa
31 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I'm really in doubt about the next single: Animal or Second Time Around.  Please help me :messga:

Brooklyn Nights! :sis:

BTW, loving these remixes :sis:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

Wow, that’s a tough choice. Both favorites of mine. I would say Second Time Around? Maybe? Animal would be a fitting choice given your name though.

See The Best In Everyone

Animal Claws
3 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

Wow, that’s a tough choice. Both favorites of mine. I would say Second Time Around? Maybe? Animal would be a fitting choice given your name though.

I love Animal, but i think that another song would be a better choice

SCHEISSEMONTRE
On 5/2/2019 at 8:50 AM, Animal Claws said:

THE WAIT IS OVA!

Omg thank you 

Mychal

Animal Claws

@Benji @MANiCURE 6 @TheAlienatedNYC @SimonSays @GreenDiamond @Gam @JourneyToAvalon @Flippy @SCHEISSEMONTRE @2School4Cool @mr wayne @Smother Em Eh @mrdurrs @Satans Ex Wife 

So... It's time to say goodbye for this Project:

Our last single from 'THE RARE COLLECTION' is :heart:BROOKLY NIGHTS:heart:

Spoiler

Brooklyn+Nights+by+%2540LG_Daily_News.jp

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wpKv3YBRoUMsmsl0wDY_5UBj9YrdXEQA/view?usp=drivesdk

I wanted to thank you for supporting me since February for this.  I wanted to thank everyone who helped me, and obviously, those who had patience and waited so long until the drop of the collection :kara: :heart:

You want something new?  I just formed a poll at the top of the page ... Vote! :excited2:

Thank You!

Archived