đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
54 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

The way she thanked GAWD at the Grammys I wouldn't be surprised if we're getting a gospel album next.

Whatever happened to "God and the gays"..... :selena:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

i feel so bad sometimes about  the way this fanbase has not realized how fragile the woman is inside that Lady Gaga superhero cape. Even I was guilty of this several years ago,  I believed what I wanted to believe without considering her end of things and that was wrong. We have to remember the common human thread. 

Yes, she has been fragile ever since her bullying in HS, but she put on a persona of strength to help fans be strong themselves.  People forget that those early eras were designed to help people and get her messages across by leading by example.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Wet Fire

BTW and ARTPOP didn't win Grammys and C2C and Joanne snd Shallow did. She's ditching electropop forever. :huntyga:

GagaUnderYou

Well now we will be flooding his comments with “leak ARTPOP ACT 2” “leak TEA” “leak ARTPOPs little sister”

Oh well, I don’t mind, ANY album at this point I’ll love :heart::pawsup:

6 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Oh well, I don’t mind, ANY album at this point I’ll love :heart::pawsup:

:heart:  Because we love her for who she is.  I just hope she knows she is loved.  She needs that rn.

Ally Campana

I’m here for anything. Y’all won’t believe how disappointed I was with Joanne cause I was expecting a Dance Pop album. But I grew to love the album. I’m ready for whatever she’s serving.

Does it matter? Damage is done

monketsharona
51 minutes ago, mauvais said:

If you think the album is coming before Q4, then it makes sense she was working on LG6 before Enigma but I think LG6 will be a Q4 release and she'll have blocks this year to whatever she wants, including continuing in the Bloodpop and Sophie direction, I guess. I think the Boys Noize stuff was for Enigma, so that collaboration was released, but what makes her early 2018 sessions any more viable than late 2017 sessions, if she scraped those and she's released ASIB and Enigma since then? 

Something I don't know, but others might know, is the typical length between Gaga recording music that actually makes it onto an album and releasing said album. I'm inclined to believe she usually doesn't sit on releasable music for a year plus but that's just based off Joanne. The record in spring/summer, release in fall/winter schedule is a familiar Q4 trap and I understand why artists enjoy it. 

I still think LG6 will coming before late September mainly because Adele is also releasing in Q4 and it's not even an option for Interscope or Lady Gaga herself to live what she lived at 2012 Grammy Awards again. And fans can be delusional about this but Adele WILL overshadow Lady Gaga if they release around the same time and she WILL win everything at the Grammy Awards 2021 letting no chance to Gaga. 

I'm not denying Lady Gaga's power, she is one of the most powerful female singers nowadays, but let's not even pretend she has a chance against Adele. I'm sure Interscope and Lady Gaga know it. Nobody here would like to see it, believe me. 

moonboywow

I didn't realize yall thought Gaga was some blonde pop bimbo. I thought ahd was an artist? Anyway...if you want "bops" so much, why don't you listen to your precious ariana grande or...dua...whatever her name is. Or give Key from shinee some love because he is about to go into the military. 

37 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

i feel so bad sometimes about  the way this fanbase has not realized how fragile the woman is inside that Lady Gaga superhero cape. Even I was guilty of this several years ago,  I believed what I wanted to believe without considering her end of things and that was wrong. We have to remember the common human thread. 

So true.  And humans are built on love.  Gaga will be on that stage without a beau in the audience to root her on.  It's so sad.  Love means more to Gaga than awards and all the trappings of fame.

“All the awards in the world, you can get into all the nightclubs, they'll send you the nicest clothes. Nothing better than walking into your dad's restaurant and seeing a smile on his face and knowing that your mom and dad and your sister are real proud of you.”  Lady Gaga

FinnishGypsy
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

You need to change your avi

Okay so I haven’t slept for...most of my life, and I was confused as **** when I clicked on the notification indicating a new post, because at first when I saw this, I seriously thought I publicly posted a message to myself, reminding me to change my avatar, for some sleep-deprived reason. :saladga:

But then (after staring at it for far too long), I finally noticed your username and realized that you are not, in fact, just me from the past, sending myself the most inconsequential of messages. :laughga:

elijahfan
8 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

So everything she worked on in 2017-8 has been binned. :rip: 

This is literally not what he said.... He's not involved in this album anymore, that's all. And I think he hasn't been for a long while now, and that he's referring to a "shift" that happened a long time ago.

I'm fairly sure Boyz Noize are the main producers this time (they did the sound design for the ENIGMA interludes), and BloodPop is pretty much still in it too I think, as well as Sophie. I think that record is gonna hit hard.

Archived