Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Yassss kum thru krossroads kween of changing ha albums direction halfway thru :messga: :diane: :lolly: :poot: :ally:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truthteller

you get Enigma for ARTPOP's little sister. so stop complaining.

we need a GOOD narrative to continue the momentum created by ASIB so that she can keep smashing

2020Covid19IsOurs

Thank god we god asib where gaga HAD to make good relatable music. Imagine her changing direction of the asib album midway and movie bombing because of it. :vegas: 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

2020Covid19IsOurs

I think ASIB is gonna be the last good album by Gaga. Pack your bags and get ready to leave Gagaland. 

She's gonna start with redone and give Joanne. Start with djws and scrap that. That's her career from now. Let's delete our account from littlemonsterse.cum 

Ps. I'm sorry I'm panicking rn:messga:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

IAmNotHere1997

knowing gaga, she'll probably release a hard rock album just because no one expects this from her and she always does the opposite of what people expect.

TeenIdle
8 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

I think ASIB is gonna be the last good album by Gaga. Pack your bags and get ready to leave Gagaland. 

She's gonna start with redone and give Joanne. Start with djws and scrap that. That's her career from now. Let's delete our account from littlemonsterse.cum 

Ps. I'm sorry I'm panicking rn:messga:

Bye then. I've applied for a diamond stan card :gayhat: BloodPop is a great and diverse producer and Gaga is a mastermind.

bloody g

She probably scrappet some work with him, I still believe she kept the tracks from boysnoize

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived