Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

RAMROD

SKSKSKSKS

image.jpg

Lots of other concerts happened there before and it was able to handle it. The last Beyoncé's shows were literally full with all those visual effects that will need huge electricity. And it went well.

Obviously the show is not selling and it is cancelled to save herself from shame :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101
6 hours ago, Aaron said:

Microphone works fine could’ve at least rapped a few songs for them 

Exactly?? I feel like a respectful artist would've at least done SOMETHING :green:

#Gaga2020

Musicisfreedom

**** happens. Not enough to make me dislike Nicki. However I seriously hope fans get refunded for this.

I don't get why everyone is so mean to Nicki. Like she usually means well i think... She's not a bad person. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

2School4Cool

First of all, I just want to say I don’t know the entire situation and don’t want to judge Nicki without knowing what happened backstage. I will say things go wrong at concerts, especially pop shows with a lot of special effects. It’s very common that certain props aren’t at every show, songs are cut last minute, screens aren’t working, special effects aren’t available, etc. That could be due to the arena’s setup, the type of venue, or just last minute unexpected/ unavoidable technical difficulties. Artists have to roll with what they’re given and deliver the best performance they can despite things going wrong. Look at Gaga’s Citi Field show where the stage wasn’t working at all, but she decided to give it her all without the special effects, plus it was raining. If there was any way possible for Nicki to do the show, I would expect her to go deliver however she can. If it was genuinely impossible for the show to happen that night, I give her credit for going out onstage to apologize to the crowd, some artists would just have their tour manager or someone come out to say the show is cancelled. She seems genuine in the video, and like I said, at least she spoke to the crowd. We don’t know exactly what happened, so I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

See The Best In Everyone

malazam

She didn’t want to sing to 500 people and cancelled it. Lol.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Andreu

As you may know, I'm a big Nicki fan but this is too much. For some reason I believe the venue, when they say they did everything that they could and it was her team's fault. I was really looking forward so much to see her this time and I considered going to see her in another country. Obviously if you do this you can also enjoy the city but I would have been so furious and disappointed. I imagine it and words can't descrive how I'd feel.

Mirages
7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Something probably blew up. It's possible she didn't rehearse at this venue and trusted the team would take care of it. But it went down. I imagine most stuff uses generators and not AC supply. Generators can go wrong easily. 

She came ****ing 4 hours late and didn't sell enough tickets so.... You make your judgement

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

**** happens. Not enough to make me dislike Nicki. However I seriously hope fans get refunded for this.

I don't get why everyone is so mean to Nicki. Like she usually means well i think... She's not a bad person. 

Why they hate? Imagine waiting for her 4 hours and everybody tells you the concert is happening and then she comes out and says this while it's clear that the concert didn't sell well... I would have been pissed. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ZiggyZiggs

I sold my tickets two weeks after I bought it and I’m soooo glad I did cuz she’s a messsss

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

will she refund them hotel and train / plan / car ?

Seriously, I love Nicki Minaj but she could at least perform few songs acapella or not using the power for stage

Those peolple just went there for literally nothing

berlinforme

It is such a cheap move to blame it on the venue when Nicki's lazy ass and her production company were simply late and didn't even perform anything with low production. They purposely hurt the venue company's image and are disrespectful as **** towards the fans. 

PerfectExca

Idk guys. Would Nicki really cancel an entire show right before it begins and everyone has already arrived because of lackluster ticket sales? I feel like they would cancel beforehand, this could deal more harm than good, but who knows:huh:

Stream Money and Please Me:lolga:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Archived