đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

appearently she sold only 1k out 10k tickets in that arena. seems like a lame excuse to me.

The fact that you typed this and actually believe it blows my mind :saladga: Shows how petty and hateful you all are.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
28 minutes ago, Sugden said:

It's Slavic I think. I can't get it to translate to English but I'll take your word for it because I've seen others saying the same thing. 

I'm angry. Nicki deceives and says the concert was canceled because the arena does not have enough electricity. In this hall, the Ice Hockey World Championships are organized. There were singers like Rammstein, Depeche Mode, Eros Ramazzotti, Lenny Kravitz, Onerepublic and they did not have a problem. 
WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ?
The trucks of the singer that came from the show in Munich were delayed 6 hours in Bratislava. Nicki was just tired and canceled the concert. The problem was on the part of the singer's production that was delayed

Economy
1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Microphone works fine could’ve at least rapped a few songs for them 

This she could of done something

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's Slavic I think. I can't get it to translate to English but I'll take your word for it because I've seen others saying the same thing. 

Translation from FB

!!! Nicki Minaj's show was cancelled by the artist. The Agency xl promotion in almost twenty years of its existence has not cancelled a single concert. The Winter Stadium of Andrew Nepelu meets all the technical standards and the agency xl promotion respected all the conditions sent by the production of Nicki Minaj. The concert wasn't made exclusively from the nicki minaj team. We have made a number of large world productions like rammstein, Depeche Mode, Eros Ramazzotti, Lenny Kravitz, onerepublic and many others.
The Official Press Release will be issued in a short time. Tickets will be filled in full. All information will be on the website www.xl.sk thanks for understanding.”

,,The start of the concert was at 19:30. At this time Nicki Minaj's Production Team has begun to build a podium, because they were late 6 hours from the previous concert in Germany,, They failed in time and canceled the concert. :-) 

Zander

So basically it sounds like they turned up to the venue late and couldn’t put everything together in time? 

Official statement: 

,,For clarification. From our side everything was ready at 09:00 when the first trucks arrived. The first came at 14:00, the last, the most important at 15:30. About electricity can tell what you want. What they had in the requests, we did. And if something went wrong, we were able to get to the show at the beginning. By 20:30 there is no stadium built. The last 3 cars with costumes and other things came to the hall at 23:30. So we did not do that.,,

Lion Heart

She just can't catch a break. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bradley

What kind of reason is that even?

How do you set everything up, even have Nicki change into her outfit, and then realise, after everyone has entered the arena,

'wait we don't have enough power' :air:

latina twilight

And couldn't she just perform? She was already there and in costume, and the mic worked.

Seems really unprofessional imo.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived