💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Something probably blew up. It's possible she didn't rehearse at this venue and trusted the team would take care of it. But it went down. I imagine most stuff uses generators and not AC supply. Generators can go wrong easily. 

nah,, the arena confirmed they didnt have any eletric problems

she cancelled the show, probably because was a huge flop

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally watched Gaga perform with a broken hip in Montreal, vomiting in pain, and screeching.

SharkmanthaC
13 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I live in Charlotte-

Off topic: Hi neighbor.. I'm in Greensboro.

On topic:

I'm not a fan either but as multiple people have pointed out.

1. This seems like something they should have known before the show started.

2. While it was great she came on stage to apologize, it also shows a lack of ethic.  She could have performed something without all the original aesthetics. 

she/her/hers

Antichrist
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That's another level of mess tbh....

I saw Gaga perform under heavy rain, with her stage broken and her pyrotechnics f*ucked just last year. What I mean is: even when you have all the technical issues in the world, if you REALLY want to perform, you just do. She had lights and a functioning mic and sound system, so any excuse would be a lame one.

for god's sake she had a broken hip for months & she still went on :nooo:

you can name your album QweENeeN as much as you want to, but if you don't have the will, the attitude & the love, you ain't poop.

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, Sugden said:

nah,, the arena confirmed they didnt have any eletric problems

she cancelled the show, probably because was a huge flop

How do you know? Why would they confirm it when they would have known the excuse Nicki was telling the fans?  

rumours
20 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I live in Charlotte- one year when Dolly Parton was in town, we had a really big snowfall. She had a concert downtown in a big theater that usually hosts broadway shows. Half of the city was shut down because this is the south. Dolly still came to the show, with only a small amount of us there(the ones brave enough to make it). She came out in the audience and do this super intimate concert with us. Dolly is worth over 500 million dollars, much richer and larger than nicki Minaj. She Did the whole show. She was in her late 60s then.

What year/tour was it? I’m curious, as I love the story you told :heart:

SiliconeMonster

That's a huge shame. I really do try to stan Nicki but it seems to get harder and harder. Now I'm not so sure if I want to pay for tickets if/when she tours the U.S. Regardless of why she decided to cancel, I hope that the ticket distributor/arena/Nicki's team allow the people who did show up to get at least a partial refund. 

Find your freedom in the music

5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

How do you know? Why would they confirm it when they would have known the excuse Nicki was telling the fans?  

hpmcmill
13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Off topic: Hi neighbor.. I'm in Greensboro.

On topic:

I'm not a fan either but as multiple people have pointed out.

1. This seems like something they should have known before the show started.

2. While it was great she came on stage to apologize, it also shows a lack of ethic.  She could have performed something without all the original aesthetics. 

I’m from Greensboro!! Went to college in Raleigh, now live in NYC for the last 5-6 years. 

I am sorry but I saw videos of the stage and props and lights that she uses for her show and let's be honest it's not that demanding... Tbh it looks really cheap...I think there were more power demanding shows performed there...  I feel like there is something fishy going on here 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Der Meister

Mama this is bullshit. They had all the stage set up and they never tested the power before? LIES detected 

2 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Mama this is bullshit. They had all the stage set up and they never tested the power before? LIES detected 

Plus the venue posted official response where they say that they didn't have any power problems... So someone is lying here 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived