celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

you know what, if i'd 'love' my fans, and was so thankful that they bought tickets to a show, i'd sit on a ****ing chair & if not anything else, talk to them for 2 hours. i'm not trying to be mean, but no. you don't love your fans & say you're sorry & then leave.

6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Something probably blew up. It's possible she didn't rehearse at this venue and trusted the team would take care of it. But it went down. I imagine most stuff uses generators and not AC supply. Generators can go wrong easily. 

If there's something up she'll expose it on the next queen radio ep !

Just now, Antichrist said:

you know what, if i'd 'love' my fans, and was so thankful that they bought tickets to a show, i'd sit on a ****ing chair & if not anything else, talk to them for 2 hours. i'm not trying to be mean, but no. you don't love your fans & say you're sorry & then leave.

I mean they could still have played the audio/backtrack. not like that takes too much power I think :saladga:

I live in Charlotte- one year when Dolly Parton was in town, we had a really big snowfall. She had a concert downtown in a big theater that usually hosts broadway shows. Half of the city was shut down because this is the south. Dolly still came to the show, with only a small amount of us there(the ones brave enough to make it). She came out in the audience and do this super intimate concert with us. Dolly is worth over 500 million dollars, much richer and larger than nicki Minaj. She Did the whole show. She was in her late 60s then.

THERE WAS NO REASON FOR NICKY TO CANCEL HER SHOW.  If it’s truly about the music- and nicki is that talented- she should have just given her fans everything she’s got. Just lost more respect for her, ugh. 

1 minute ago, mariariot said:

she is giving the money back at least? :saladga:

I don’t know but usually when fans walk inside the venue it's over for refunds...

PunkTheFunk
Just now, NCgaga said:

I live in Charlotte- one year when Dolly Parton was in town, we had a really big snowfall. She had a concert downtown in a big theater that usually does broadway plays. Half of the city was shut down because this is the south. Dolly still came to the show, with only a small amount of us there(the ones brave enough to make it). She came out in the audience and do this super intimate concert with us. Did the whole show. She was in her late 60s then.

Whew @Rumours1977 is truly the generous queen -- just ask Miss Ellen!

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Something probably blew up. It's possible she didn't rehearse at this venue and trusted the team would take care of it. But it went down. I imagine most stuff uses generators and not AC supply. Generators can go wrong easily. 

she had 2 opening acts. And i’m sure the band rehearsed before the show. it doesn’t make sense to me

elijahfan

That's another level of mess tbh....

I saw Gaga perform under heavy rain, with her stage broken and her pyrotechnics f*ucked just last year. What I mean is: even when you have all the technical issues in the world, if you REALLY want to perform, you just do. She had lights and a functioning mic and sound system, so any excuse would be a lame one.

Glamourpuss

Not a fan and don't like her but I thought it was really gracious of her to come out and apologise to those people directly instead of lying low backstage and allowing some handler to come out and deal with it. 

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Not a fan and don't like her but I thought it was really gracious of her to come out and apologise to those people directly instead of lying low backstage and allowing some handler to come out and deal with it. 

Well said

Archived