event

Gaga at Oscar Nominees Dinner

riotx

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

It seems pretentious to me. Why are you offended?

Why are YOU so bothered? They didn’t invite you and it doesn’t affect your life in any way so I just don’t get why it bothers you to the point that you have to post your hateful comments. :ohwell:

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Why are YOU so bothered? They didn’t invite you and it doesn’t affect your life in any way so I just don’t get why it bothers you to the point that you have to post your hateful comments. :ohwell:

:ladyhaha:

I hate to be rude but I don't engage with trouble makers.

:bye:

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

:ladyhaha:

I hate to be rude but I don't engage with trouble makers.

:bye:

Bothered.:oops:

Schwerk
5 hours ago, Bojana said:

She looks radiant, so happy to be there.

I love how she seems so accepted by the industry and the public now, not just as a 'persona' but more so as a person. 

She looks at ease and giddy like she does when she's on stage interacting with us fans from behind a piano, love seeing her like this.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

G U C C I
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Another pic... she looks so tan!

D0MG_BhWsAAvF6k?format=png&name=900x900

She looks STUNNING! Literally glowing and so gorgeous. I wonder if the CAA party they attended was after this dinner? Also I can forgive the hat on Bradley but why in the **** is he wearing sneakers? 

Also I love how she always gravitates to the older people in the room. So cute! 

Zander
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Another pic... she looks so tan!

D0MG_BhWsAAvF6k?format=png&name=900x900

Bradley & Gaga now adopting the 6+ inch rule as photos of them too close together only fuel media speculation and crazy fan theories. :ohwell:

7 minutes ago, getthatoscar said:

She looks STUNNING! Literally glowing and so gorgeous. I wonder if the CAA party they attended was after this dinner? Also I can forgive the hat on Bradley but why in the **** is he wearing sneakers? 

I can’t forgive the hat OR the shoes tbh :grr: Maybe it because Irina was out of town and there was no one to stop him before he left the house :fail:

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, getthatoscar said:

WTF is he wearing?

I’ve changed my mind...he and Gaga will never be a thing LMAO.

Embarassing AF!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived