celeb

Bebe Rexha calls out Youtube

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

She has a point. Y'all might hate her but at least she tries to shed light on some important industry issues :shrug:

I'm watitng for Joseph Kahn's rant :reductive: 

Whew common sense in this thread i stan

23 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also, was she ever going to trend in the first place?

this is piping hot tea :ladyhaha:

Welcome to the real world, Bebe Rexha, where SEX is banned everywehere (even in this site u can't even put the word P0RN) Sex workers can't work anywhere because SEX and erotism is banned cancelled and criminalized. I would love to see her just to worry a little about it politically and not just because "she can't trend". Ugh.

ChromaticPrincess
9 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Who is this woman? No joke who is she 

She’s a songwriter turned singer who’s desperately trying to get a solo hit and when she doesn’t get the attention she wants she has a meltdown on Twitter 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, mariariot said:

Welcome to the real world, Bebe Rexha, where SEX is banned everywehere (even in this site u can't even put the word P0RN) Sex workers can't work anywhere because SEX and erotism is banned cancelled and criminalized. I would love to see her just to worry a little about it politically and not just because "she can't trend". Ugh.

This. 

I cant focus on the real problems because it’s evident Bebe herself is using it as a mask to hide the fact that she’s pissed that she’s not trending because nobody cares about her 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

1 minute ago, mariariot said:

But still all those videos with tons of twerking in it are not flagged 

And she was supposed to be the new Gaga according to some people in 2017/18 :laughga:

Don't trend honey, do your best to pass it and trend because the video is controversial

Anaconda did it, Blurred Lines did it and they all were flagged!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Yep, it's hypocrite but sex workers are banned everywhere in social media, even youtube channels about SEX EDUCATION (!) are getting banned but not sexist **** with women naked from some IG influencer guy. So, welcome to the real world. 

1 minute ago, SFDMQ said:

thats not art sweaty thats p*rn

That video is definitely not p0rn. But p0rn can be art too so you don't have a point.:ally:

Also why is it bad she’s mad that she can’t trend? its her job and her revenue will be impacted... also way worse vidéos HAVE BEEN trending.

23 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Twerking is one thing, almost making out with a priest is a completely different thing

I’m not the type of person who’d care about that, but religion is also probably one of the reasons it got flagged, apart from all the ass

I do see your point tho :hug:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Archived