celeb

Bebe Rexha calls out Youtube

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

Is there going to be anyone left she hasn't called out?

EDIT: All in seriousness, she does have a point but I feel like the only time I hear about her is when she's calling people out and ranting.

DiscoHeaven23

She just needs to stop.

She is making so many enemies in the music industry because of her outbursts.

So many videos are marked as sensitive. 

Children shouldn't have access to whats shown in that video. It is sexualized. Plain and simple. 

Also, was she ever going to trend in the first place?

ALGAYDO
25 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

can her and demi lovato just be banned from social media - both are too annoying for me :saladga:

Did someone force you to follow them on social media? 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Did someone force you to follow them on social media? 

i don't follow them 

giphy.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PerfectExca

She will not gain that superstardom she craves so much for if she makes everyone and everything in the industry her enemy. There is a more classy and professional way if she disagrees with YT's policies, and its not a public Twitter rant.

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

still a bad song and a bad video. tired of Bebe thinking that everyone owes her something when in reality she has always been such a mediocre artist with a... trying voice.

Make it stupid!

Defmix100

I like the song and the video but if you just want to have a video that can trend then make a different video. If it's about art then you shouldn't care about trending

Glamourpuss

If you don't like her just shut up. Let the girl express her feelings, lord knows you all express yours. :triggered:

I'm not much of a fan of her either but I don't see the need to drag her to the pits for tweeting about an injustice she's experienced. 

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i don't follow them 

giphy.gif

"Both are too annoying for me" then just don't follow them, or pay attention to their social media posts? It's not that hard lmao 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

"Both are too annoying for me" then just don't follow them, or pay attention to their social media posts? It's not that hard lmao 

I'm on GGD not their social media accounts, i'll comment on whatever I like on a fan forum. It's not my fault you can't handle an opposing opinion to your own :selena:

I respect everyone has different opinions that we all may not agree on, so maybe you should learn to respect that too :staymad:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ChromaticPrincess

Can she just shut up already? 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived