Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna recording with Maluma in LA: update 02.24

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Fansite Drowned Madonna shared a few gems of information regarding M’s fourteenth studio album. According to them, the lead single is NOT the Anitta collab, nor is it titled “Magic.” It’s rumored to premiere in April (or May at the latest). As for the album, Drowned claims it’s out in June. Last night, Madonna and Maluma were spotted together in a recording studio in Los Angeles.

Spoiler

update 02.24:

They both posted more photos of them together

Spoiler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

lead single is NOT the Anitta collab

Thank god. 

She better deliver after a 5 yr gap with nothing in between (the first of her career). 

FfFfFfFF

I mean.. why is the same woman that released Ray of Light, American Life or Like a Prayer recording collabs with Cardi B, Migos, Anitta and Maluma? :air: :rip:

shoful

Praying she scrapped Anitta and hopefully Maluma’s presence doesn’t mean another trendchasing album. I have such high hopes for this album but then I see news like this where she’s working with trendy singers and then im just like :saladga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

sipthistea

Madonna's choices are worse each day. She reached her highest point of credibility with Ray Of Light, and from there downhill. 

misunderstood
Just now, sipthistea said:

Madonna's choices are worse each day. She reached her highest point of credibility with Ray Of Light, and from there downhill. 

This over said opinion lmao such bullshit RAY OF LIGHT is OVERRATED & NOT GOOD. It may have a few gems like Frozen, POGB, Shanti / Ashtangi, Nothing Really Matters BUT THAT'S IT. ENOUGH.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

darkchylde

i don't see the problem in recording a song with maluma. anitta not so much (had to google her name to remember who she is) but i think she could put out a banger with maluma

sipthistea
Just now, misunderstood said:

This over said opinion lmao such bullshit RAY OF LIGHT is OVERRATED & NOT GOOD. It may have a few gems like Frozen, POGB, Shanti / Ashtangi, Nothing Really Matters BUT THAT'S IT. ENOUGH.

Whatever.

It's a cohesive album, and that's why everyone says the same over and over again. I'm not even a Madonna fan, but the truth is the truth. 

Archived