💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, StopCallingMe said:

I wrote with him on Instagram, he told me that he want's to get off the hamster wheel for a while, I assume he means working in general...

You mean retiring for a while ? 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Not surprised.

She does this with producers and I love it.

They usually come in in one album producing a few tracks, then they produce the whole next album (like main producer) and then they appear maybe in one two tracks and they are gone.

RedOne - appears on TF and produces TFM (he's the one that has been on every album tho, but for each album he gets less tracks)

Garibay: makes its entrance on TFM - produces BTW

DJWS: makes its entrance on BTW - Produces ARTPOP

MARK RONSON: Enters directly to produce a whole album, DJWS has some tracks on it.

Now DJWS disappears and let's hope for a new amazing producer. It is not going to be anyone from ARTPOP. And she won't be producing another album in full by Mark Ronson.

The name that entered on Joanne and has been around this time is BloodPop, so there you go. Let's see if she uses him to produce the whole thing as she has done most times or he just produces a few tracks again.

I like that Gaga does this, she needs to evolve and try new things. NO PRODUCER is good or amazing forever and for every new direction she wants to take. They have their cycles and then that's it.

Hallucinade
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You mean retiring for a while ? 

I really don't know what he means exactly, I just asked him something when he posted a story about his sobriety and that was the only thing he replied, I asked him if he'll stay out of the business for a while and he didn't reply nor read my message... but he quote on quote wrote that with the hamster wheel

1 hour ago, Thonin Dyn said:

finally he's done playing 

next week be like: "if you guys get me to 6 million followers i'll release a snippet of my scrapped lg6 songs" :fail:

ImTired
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I wonder if it ever bothers the people working with her when she randomly scraps projects lol

Since day one, she's always done massive numbers of songs that dont make the final cut, as do most artists. 

VOLANTIS

Joanne's even countrier sister coming through. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Galagala
8 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Why? No DJWS= No pop music from Gaga? I dont think so. 

If so, it will still be great for Gaga's career. More genre, more challenges, and more achievement. 

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Well if you count BloodPop, Boys Noize, Sophie, Baseck and Skrillex and their modular music stuff country music things, I guess it'll be :oops:

7 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Why? No DJWS= No pop music from Gaga? I dont think so. 

If so, it will still be great for Gaga's career. More genre, more challenges, and more achievement. 

we're all jaded from the LG5 era. Everyone was sure it was going to be a disco bop album with RedOne and Giorgio Moroder. Then the whole thing got scrapped and she had those sessions with Mark Ronson. Personally I'm just not getting hyped for any rumors or who she's working with or anything. I'll hear it and judge it when it comes out. lol 

LGMonster95

"She scrapped this and that" nobody even knows if he was planned to be on LG6 to begin with, I love how people acts like they know exactly what they are doing on the studio and what they are scrapping when in fact nobody knows a **** (and later they state them as facts too). Gaga and most probably other artists does tons of songs before they decide what will be on the album or not, it's just one of the ways for her to find the sound of the album.

Archived