šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett: I did not do this

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I mean, how can he think he is innocent?

reads on a report:

https://deadline.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-dropped-empire-season-producers-fox-arrest-1202562657/

Ā 

"Prosecutors in court yesterday read out at length a series of text messages between Smollett andĀ  brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, that painted a picture of a clearly pre-planned attack. The texts included preparing money to buy supplies, buying drugs, setting up meetings and ensuring that MAGA hats and chants were part of the assault."

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What he did is such an unbelievably awful thing. There are people who have to fight this **** for real each day, and he makes it up to push his career? Just for some streams?Ā He should have known better, and i don't care if he has some mental illnes or not, he should get jail time, big time!

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Mythos said:

What he did is such an unbelievably awful thing. There are people who have to fight this **** for real each day, and he makes it up to push his career? Just for some streams?Ā He should have known better, and i don't care if he has some mental illnes or not, he should get jail time, big time!

I read he might get 3 years max for this :triggered:

But anyway, I will not let anyone forget what he did even in next 10 years. This is not forgive and forget situation. It actually ruin things that people built so hard.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

holy scheisse
8 hours ago, LavenderB said:

political stunt, it's all fake, staged by the US governmentĀ 

Staged by Trump/police to undermine cries of injustice and also to paint his supporters/movement as a victim (i.e. jussie claimed the attackers were MAGA supporters)

This is all so confusing. Any conscious person would know they wonā€™t get away with staging an attack in this day and age. Why would he sacrifice his life for a few more cents?Ā 

27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I read he might get 3 years max for this :triggered:

But anyway, I will not let anyone forget what he did even in next 10 years. This is not forgive and forget situation. It actually ruin things that people built so hard.

Yes!

So many have fears talking about such situations, and he made it ever harder... dear lord i'm pissed at him >.>

Squidward T

Can you imagine if it was found out he was telling the truth the whole time, it would be the biggest plot twist in history.

StrawberryBlond

Even when confronted with all the evidence that he did do it and handing himself in to police, he now turns around and claims innocence. Just proves how much of a dangerous person he is. These types never change, they're a danger to themselves and everyone around them. I wouldn't be surprised if any previous partners or ex friends come out the woodwork soon claiming that he lied to them throughout the time they knew him. It seems like he's someone who likes to carve out a very meticulous image and facade management. If he can lie about something as monumental and serious as this, then what else has he lied about his life?

10 hours ago, LavenderB said:

political stunt, it's all fake, staged by the US governmentĀ 

Why would Jussie agree to go along with that if this were the case? Money? He won't have any if he gets sent to jail if it gets found out. Fame? He stood to gain notoriety if he got found out. I could perhaps believe that the government have indeed engaged in stunts before but not to this level because it would be catastrophic if it went wrong. But why would the government stage it? It's under the Trump administration. This attack made Trump supporters look bad. Surely the government would stage an attack against Trump supporters if it was to further their own gain? It's too quick to jump to the "government involvement" without actually working it out. Is it too much to believe that a person can lie and be stupid and do things for their own gain?

14 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Even when confronted with all the evidence that he did do it and handing himself in to police, he now turns around and claims innocence. Just proves how much of a dangerous person he is. These types never change, they're a danger to themselves and everyone around them. I wouldn't be surprised if any previous partners or ex friends come out the woodwork soon claiming that he lied to them throughout the time they knew him. It seems like he's someone who likes to carve out a very meticulous image and facade management. If he can lie about something as monumental and serious as this, then what else has he lied about his life?

Why would Jussie agree to go along with that if this were the case? Money? He won't have any if he gets sent to jail if it gets found out. Fame? He stood to gain notoriety if he got found out. I could perhaps believe that the government have indeed engaged in stunts before but not to this level because it would be catastrophic if it went wrong. But why would the government stage it? It's under the Trump administration. This attack made Trump supporters look bad. Surely the government would stage an attack against Trump supporters if it was to further their own gain? It's too quick to jump to the "government involvement" without actually working it out. Is it too much to believe that a person can lie and be stupid and do things for their own gain?

If the goal was to have him get caught, then the Trump administration would benefit from ā€œexposingā€ a man who ā€œhas to lieā€Ā to make Trump supporters look bad. It would in theory be a way to fuel the Trump base against the democrats by painting them as liars. Thatā€™s just why I think that theory would come about, not saying I believe it

SharkmanthaC
15 hours ago, Ronk said:

I'm worried that he may be having mental problems rn.

Ā 

14 hours ago, Knife said:

Is there mental illness at play here, because..Ā :saladga:

This is my concern as well.Ā  I think anyone that would do something like this most likely has some mental illness that needs to be dealt with, but the things happening afterwards are also concerning.

she/her/hers

StrawberryBlond
8 minutes ago, Chic said:

If the goal was to have him get caught, then the Trump administration would benefit from ā€œexposingā€ a man who ā€œhas to lieā€Ā to make Trump supporters look bad. It would in theory be a way to fuel the Trump base against the democrats by painting them as liars. Thatā€™s just why I think that theory would come about, not saying I believe it

True, but what would Jussie and his "attackers" have to gain from this? A huge settlement, obviously, but would that really be enough for a massacred reputation in return? Jussie, whether he gets jail or not, will be lucky to get a job in McDonalds from here on out, he will never work in Hollywood again, no one will want to date him or be his friend and his name will be be forever referred to as a political shorthand for lying about a hate crime - "pulling a Jussie Smollett." I don't think any amount of money will make up for that, so why would anyone accept? Especially if they might get jail time out of it? Plus, if his career is ruined after this, we're going to question why in a few years time, he's living in a mansion and driving a fancy car because where did he come into money if he could never get a job? I don't think the government would be so utterly stupid to do this kinda stunt. As I've said before, it's amazing how some people are so convinced that celebrities they like are good people that they'll always believe them and say there must be higher forces at work. That's precisely how accomplished liars get through life, making people believe they could never do anything bad so they're not even considered a suspect.

Zander
14 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Ā 

This is my concern as well.Ā  I think anyone that would do something like this most likely has some mental illness that needs to be dealt with, but the things happening afterwards are also concerning.

I donā€™t want to doubt someoneā€™s mental illness but I hope his defence doesnā€™t decide to play that card, so to speak, to get a lighter sentence if convicted.

I feel like this guy is justĀ a huge narcissist tbh.

SharkmanthaC
Just now, XC1792 said:

I donā€™t want to doubt someoneā€™s mental illness but I hope his defence doesnā€™t decide to play that card, so to speak, to get a lighter sentence if convicted.

I feel like this guy is justĀ a huge narcissist tbh.

Could be.Ā  Narcissism could also be classified as a type of mental illness.Ā  But I agree, I'm not sure he should get a lighter sentence.Ā  Faking a hate crime is not okay by any means.

she/her/hers

imwoahvicky

mess, Chicago police enforcement has a history of racism, etc. but don't you think he planned it from the get-go?Ā :awkney:Ā like, he faked it so of course he would have their faulty past to save him even more and blame it on Chicago's police enforcement being racist too, so it MUST be true!!!11Ā 

āšœ Roll Deep āšœ

Archived