34 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

This sounds so ridiculous.Ā :saladga:

That is too way out thereĀ 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GatorDontPlay
2 hours ago, getthatoscar said:

This is an old blind item I read months ago but it resurfaced on lsa today (don't judge me I was avoiding doing actual work while at work today)! Reading it again after all the **** that happened during awards seasonĀ makes me wonder how real it could be? Not to mention the numerous other blinds since March 2017 that have been about them.Ā 

"These singing co-stars hooked up and she wound up getting pregnant but she sadly miscarried. As if that wasn't bad enough, both were already in relationships with other people. Her relationship ended, while his remains, though his significant other is fuming over the affair and has threatened to go back to her home country...WITH the child THEY share. She's given him an ultimatum: No more spending time with you co-star outside of work related purposes, or she'll pull the rug right from out of him, and the reveal of the affair/pregnancy will be theĀ leastĀ of his concerns considering all the other dirt ļ»æshe has on him."ļ»æ

The incog said this wasn't about Bradley and Gaga.

2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

But arenā€™t all the same people putting out these blind items insisting that Rocket is gay and Irina is just a beard?Ā 

Yeah, that's what they keep bringing back up on lsa.

Ā 

Archived