šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Bradley end TayGa?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
5 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Butļ»æ ļ»æsomeoneā€™s thirsty for what exactly goes on in Gagaā€™s private lifeĀ :selena:ļ»æ

Yes! Welcome to Gagadaily.com!Ā :vegas:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This one?

Ā 

OMG he said Bradley Cooper with such an underwhelming. Like I almost could feel he's trying too hard to force himself to say his name - 0:11 min

52 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Taylor was the one that got away and you all will deal with it!Ā 
Ā 

telephoneOperator.thumb.jpg.a2fcddf94e42Ā 

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, chipz said:

OMG he said Bradley Cooper with such an underwhelming. Like I almost could feel he's trying too hard to force himself to say his name - 0:11 min

I noticed the same thing.Ā 

SarahYuko

I don't know what to think of all of this. I'm low-key on the verge of being 100% convinced lmao. But really though, this thread just reminds me of how happy our girl was with Taylor. There was sheer joy in all their photos. It was such a beautiful thing to see. We didn't see none of that with Carino, let's be very honest here; I'm certain he meant well and he loved her but these things need to happen naturally. I hope she finds the kind of love that she had with Taylor again, something that brings her the same euphoria she had back then.

Diamond heart99

My few thoughts:

I think you did a great job with this post presenting a well thought out argument. Those pressed about, stop with your Puritan nonsense. We arenā€™t harassing Gaga on social media about it, we are discussing it here.

That being said, I donā€™t like to say too much about the ā€œ Bradley of it allā€ because peopleā€™s claws come out and one can get excused of personally wrecking a toddlersĀ home (Lea) and I donā€™t have the patience for that.Ā 

I will say that itā€™s blatantly obviously that BradleyĀ and ASIB changed our girls life in ways we canā€™t even begin this speculate on. Iā€™m here for it though.

Last thing, Gaga can say she wrote those songs on Ally all she wants. I think itā€™s true to a point...but Shallow is about her and Taylor and nothing will change my mind.Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, Gagally said:

I like the way you laid it all out.Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  I will not start another thread, but I can not get this photo out of my head:

lady-gaga-oscars-shallow.jpg

One could make the same argument about Bradley ending Christian.Ā Ā  Oh wait. The webs have already made that case.

Ā 

Ā 

Honestly (I am gonna get so much hate for this) I think Christian is completely inconsequential. He doesnā€™t fit into this story at all, and thatā€™s why they didnā€™t last.Ā 

I donā€™t know, I feel likeĀ Gaga kind of oversold their ā€œinstant connectionā€ for interviews and the sake of promoting the film.

Whispering

Iā€™ve always thought that Taylor was ready to move on to marriage and children...and Gaga wanted to be there. That meant spending more time in Chicago for Taylor, and Gaga wanted to spend more time with him...but had all these opportunities coming her way at the same time. When a major movie opportunity presented itself, she had to make a big decision.Ā 

I donā€™t think she picked one man over another. In the end, I believe she picked herself! She made herself her main priority!Ā 

SharkmanthaC
14 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Ā 

I can't get over this video.Ā :lmao:

@PunkTheFunkĀ you've made quite the persuasive argument here.Ā  I haven't even thought about it that much, but your argument is quite believable.Ā 

Ā 

she/her/hers

23 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Iā€™ve always thought that Taylor was ready to move on to marriage and children...and Gaga wanted to be there. That meant spending more time in Chicago for Taylor, and Gaga wanted to spend more time with him...but had all these opportunities coming her way at the same time. When a major movie opportunity presented itself, she had to make a big decision.Ā 

I donā€™t think she picked one man over another. In the end, I believe she picked herself! She made herself her main priority!Ā 

All speculation, but in my opinion she's hinted at this all throughout her career, implying for the better and for the worse she generally picks her career over men/partners.

In her earlier days, you can tell she was really gung-ho about it. She still kind of follows that ideology, but in many ways (including her own work) you can see how it could have taken tolls on personal directions in her life.

But also, sometimes I think we forget about how young she is. Girl still has so much time for everything- I just hope she herself knows that lol

3 points in and ready for more

ChromaticPrincess
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

I donā€™t know, I feel likeĀ Gaga kind of oversold their ā€œinstant connectionā€ for interviews and the sake of promoting the film.

Oh yeah absolutely. I do think that they did have some kind of connection but she definitely over dramatized it for press.

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, PrincessVenus said:

Oh yeah absolutely. I do think that they did have some kind of connection but she definitely over dramatized it for press.

I call BS. At the risk of being labeled a ā€œshipperā€ (I hate that term). Ā The words might be extra because Gaga is a talker but come on. They both look at each other the way I look at buffalo wings.Ā 

Bigmac1162
6 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I call BS. At the risk of being labeled a ā€œshipperā€ (I hate that term). Ā The words might be extra because Gaga is a talker but come on. They both look at each other the way I look at buffalo wings.Ā 

Lol I agree nothing phony about them having an instant connection.Ā  They have something most people dream about (like me)

Archived