Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Bradley end TayGa?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
50 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Bullshit! Taylor met Gaga during her Imperial phase. We won't know why they broke up, but I doubt it was because he was jealous. They were together for five years, he was there in her peak and watched her downfall. She broke her hip and he was always there helping her and by her side. 

GAGA! If you are here, get back to taylor, woman!

yes but her imerial phase as a singer. then she was breaking in acting and got the bigger role as her fiance who is working on his acting career and most likely dreams about a hollywoodmovie leading role.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorQueen87

Love the theory and kudos to the investigative work. In my humble opinion, in year 5 of my 12 year relationship, that year was by far one of the hardest!! We were fighting like cats and dogs but at the end of the day we loved each other so we pushed through and are happily married and still together. Circling back to Tayga, they had the love, the passion and the unconditional support for each other... I mean look at their break up message. My point is they were doing long distance which puts an insane strain on any relationship and if you compound that with ongoing fights they couldn't even be with each other to address them effectively. I think all of the above to your theory could have contributed to the demise, this wasn't just one thing it was a culmination of items that compounded over time and snowballed due to distance. With all that being said, I still have my fingers crossed they get back together. Taylor is her soul mate and she should have never let him go, he LOVED her. I was never a fan of Cristian he gave me the creeps.

CannaeDrive

Nice story.Tho I still think Taylor did cheat on her and that's why.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

I loved your original post because Sinner's Prayer is one of my favs and I really wanted to know when she wrote it. Spotting the lyrics in that insta was *chef's kiss*! Absolute f*cking kiii @ her starting it right after she went out with Bradley on his motorcycle :ally: 

But for real, I think her emotions in this video show ASIB changed her life in ways we can hardly comprehend.

ALGAYDO

Girl you need to pursue a career as an investigative journalist or a straight up investigator. The amount of research, thought and work put into this... I am convinced. 

adelfoxxx

Oh Gosh, how i miss them both together. They looked so happy together. Look at those pictures of Gaga and Taylor and compare it with pics of Gaga and Carino. She was so much happier in my opinion.

Smother Em Eh

Could be but we will probably never know so... :madge:

But someone’s thirsty for what exactly goes on in Gaga’s private life :selena:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, mauvais said:

"I know what went into it, it's been a long time coming . . . It's been years . . . to see what people go through to be in that, you can kind of let the masses make decisions," Taylor revealed. Though he hasn't had a chance to see the film he said "I know in my heart it's gonna be great. And I know that she gave her all."

Was it this? No "time will tell" but "to see what people go through to be in that, you can kind of let the masses make decisions" :wtf:

That was it. If I'd found it myself last night I wouldn't have shared it tbh because it looks like a normal quote today. 

No time will tell but I did say that it was the impression I got from it and it was something I was remembering from a long time ago. But what does he mean by "let the masses make decisions?" Because masses is a word for a collective of people.

I guess it doesn't look so bad today but it was weird to me and other fans at the time. :sweat:

:oops:

Sanne Godijn

Well then taylor is an hypocrite and an asshole for doing this to gaga because  he was dating someone else while dating gaga if true

I like the way you laid it all out.       I will not start another thread, but I can not get this photo out of my head:

lady-gaga-oscars-shallow.jpg

One could make the same argument about Bradley ending Christian.   Oh wait. The webs have already made that case.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived