💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Carino's last Instagram post

Gagally

Featured Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/BthsiGEgT0Z/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

If someone can please assist me with in-lining an IG image I would sincerely appreciate it.

Meanwhile, I can not stop pondering if there was a deeper meaning to that last IG post from Christian.' "beneath the makeup and behind the smile i am just a girl who wishes for the world.” marilyn monroe'  In hindsight, it is likely the break-up had already begun on this day (Feb 5). (The Grammys were only 5 days later.) What do Y'all think?

Watch As I Dive In

Teal Ambition

Gaga throwing her engagement ring in the fountain

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MiddleChild

She was probably throwing the ring away on that picture and he captured the moment because it was still an honor for him as a fan.

I could be your girl girl girl girl girl girl but would you love me if I ruled the world world world? 

DoremonLove

I might be the only one but i was really liking chrisGa esp Christian he was so sweet n supportive:shrug: im really gonna miss him:( n i think im d nly one who wishes they could be back together :ohno: 

we will never know what went wrong:(

How can anoyone not love gaga

I just wonder what could've happened within those 5 days that resulted in them separating completely? Like one second he's posting his usual admiration posts, and 5 days later they're over:triggered: something big had to have happened, or it was ever time and he was still clinging onto hope. 

Diamond heart99
18 hours ago, MiddleChild said:

She was probably throwing the ring away on that picture and he captured the moment because it was still an honor for him as a fan.

I’m proposing marriage to you over this post. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ChavaWM

Gosh LM's are really embarrassing. Why do most feel the need to pester anyone who has any connection with Gaga. Whether they approved the relationship or not [not that they/we have any say], that man needs to be left alone. Those IG comments are too much.

Suspiria

The comments on his post are really awful... I mean it's one thing to say bad things on a forum or twitter where he's most likely never going to see it, but to comment directly to him all those horrible things is so cruel.

RAMROD

Inb4 th3y split becaus le of thosr hate spewed at Christian relentlessly. And he just can't take it anymore. :triggered:

In this case, Gaga could always end up a hermit because of her fans throwing her down the cliff :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived