Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max saying she's Gaga's cousin

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Quartz

To be fair, I would never have taken notice of Ava without the Gaga comparisons. So this is actually helping her. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
martiniglistens
3 hours ago, Flora said:

Can we stop making 1000 threads about this person

This is the entertainment talk forum not Gaga thoughts. She has a lot of fans on this site so it is relevant information as they like to keep up with her. This is the correct spot for this. 

People are allowed to be excited about an up and coming pop star. 

Omg as an old hag whose been here for years.

i can’t beliee the 2008 flashbacks I’m getting from this girl lol. The pop/inner dialogue lyrics with a bit of darkness are very much similar to 2008 Gaga. The repeated “mamama” syllables are very memorable and catchy. She’s clearly inspired.

Amd it is just so endearing and happy to me that Gaga is at a place to inspire young artists into her image and sound. I don’t know if it is 100% inspired or even similar but I get the Gaga-Esque vibe from her from her lyrics, message and even some of her visuals.

She is the age of being about 14 when Gaga came into prominence. Awww what a little babie 🙃 

Dont become those Madonna likebfans that think their artist is untouchable and shouldn’t be emulated! Don’t be in denial of similarities either. As an older fan (and person compared to you youngins) I am not threatened by a new face trying to emulate a legend. Are we at legend status yet? Ava trying to emulate and being inspired by Gaga could certainly lean us that way. 

Lol don’t feel threatened 

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, kaojen said:

Omg as an old hag whose been here for years.

i can’t beliee the 2008 flashbacks I’m getting from this girl lol. The pop/inner dialogue lyrics with a bit of darkness are very much similar to 2008 Gaga. The repeated “mamama” syllables are very memorable and catchy. She’s clearly inspired.

Amd it is just so endearing and happy to me that Gaga is at a place to inspire young artists into her image and sound. I don’t know if it is 100% inspired or even similar but I get the Gaga-Esque vibe from her from her lyrics, message and even some of her visuals.

She is the age of being about 14 when Gaga came into prominence. Awww what a little babie 🙃 

Dont become those Madonna likebfans that think their artist is untouchable and shouldn’t be emulated! Don’t be in denial of similarities either. As an older fan (and person compared to you youngins) I am not threatened by a new face trying to emulate a legend. Are we at legend status yet? Ava trying to emulate and being inspired by Gaga could certainly lean us that way. 

Lol don’t feel threatened 

How old are you exactly?

5 hours ago, Girrr said:

I love that song, but that acoustic performance was not it for me

vocals are ok to good. its just the performance, the concept of it is meh. 

DiscoHeaven23
23 hours ago, darkpaw said:

What’s up with these Albanians tho? :poot:

They're taking over

Rita

Bebe

Ava

Dua

tenor.gif

Smother Em Eh

The comparisons need to stop. It must be so annoying for her. They are still so different and she isn’t even on FameGa’s level, no shade. (I like Ava and SBAP is a bop!:music:)

Now that we officially know what Ava thinks of Gaga, I wonder what Gaga thinks of Ava? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SCHEISSEMONTRE
On 2/21/2019 at 11:38 AM, ManilaMonster said:

It wont simply because Gaga doesnt throw hate or shade at other artists

The Art:huntyga:police 

Mychal

GagaUnderYou
On 2/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, ManilaMonster said:

It wont simply because Gaga doesnt throw hate or shade at other artists

Die Antwoord is shaking

On 2/21/2019 at 2:43 PM, monketsharona said:

Gaga will never ever bring a new artist down just to look strong. She doesn't need this.

So no I don't see that 'feud' happening as Gaga is not Madonna

Katy Perry’s green hair and her mechanical horses are retiring 

Gaga has had her fair share of being shady let’s be real, she’s human :laughga:

• 2 weeks later...

The reporter kept introducing her as "the new Lady Gaga" and then she impolitely asked her "so are you like Gaga's little sister or something?" and then Ava replied saying "well she's Italian and I'm Albanian so maybe we are cousins". She handled it well imo

(it's at the start of this interview)

Archived