other

Ava Max saying she's Gaga's cousin

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FalsePromise

Honestly Albania puts more money and effort into these wannabe stars than making their people live better and earn more money for their work. Guess being Europe's main weed and drug field really pays off for some.

2 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

Honestly Albania puts more money and effort into these wannabe stars than making their people live better and earn more money for their work. Guess being Europe's main weed and drug field really pays off for some.

Actually Albania does **** ... they are popular bc they were raised outside of this country. Ava is probably the only one who was raised here 

TimisaMonster

Was she really the next Gaga of the decade 2018? :udidnt:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Azor Ahai
51 minutes ago, EKai said:

Actually Albania does **** ... they are popular bc they were raised outside of this country. Ava is probably the only one who was raised here 

She wasnt raised in Albania, she's american.

59 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

What is this :laughga:

she was born and raised in the usa.

its like saying italy putted money and effort in gaga

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FalsePromise
1 hour ago, Varys said:

What is this :laughga:

she was born and raised in the usa.

its like saying italy putted money and effort in gaga

Trust me. I'm not making this up, it's logical. It's part of their longterm strategy to unite with Kosovo which wants to be an idependent state but it can't become that cause Serbia claims it's part of its teritory, which it technically is since it owns 58% of land there. For example Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexa all come from there and promote Kosovo as an independent state and as a part of Albania.

It's smart if you ask me even tho I don't approve it. 

nerdfacekillah
22 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

Trust me. I'm not making this up, it's logical. It's part of their longterm strategy to unite with Kosovo which wants to be an idependent state but it can't become that cause Serbia claims it's part of its teritory, which it technically is since it owns 58% of land there. For example Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexa all come from there and promote Kosovo as an independent state and as a part of Albania.

im albanian but albania isnt investing in these artists because they dont live there. they just state the fact that they are albanian.

what thing dont u approve?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

nerdfacekillah
3 hours ago, darkpaw said:

What’s up with these Albanians tho? :poot:

do u have a problem with albanians?:excuseu:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

40 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

Proof?

What do you not approve of?

Kosovo being independent? Are you Serbian?

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived